James C. Lear Elk County Sheriff Candidate

Started by James C. Lear Sr., July 03, 2012, 03:19:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ms Bear

If he had run for Sheriff and won it might have affected his fishing time.  Can't have that.

Wilma

You can believe that Janet doesn't like water, but I am not going to tell you why.  You might ask her about the time that the canoe that she was in capsized.

jarhead

Quote from Janet :
Now, jarhead, you know it wasn't me that put the sneak on you

WHAT ? Is your cheese sliding off it's cracker ? I distinctly remember you peeking out from behind a tree---hand on that hog-leg just in case I jumped them two wardens. I did notice though that you didn't get close to the water. Bill & Tiny helped carry my boat and compressor up the bank while you stood watched so guess I should thank you because we damn sure didn't get jumped by any  hobgoblins. :D

Patriot, A taser will bring fish up ? How you know that ? Never mind !! We'll discuss it over a cold beer---in private.
Ms Bear,
Nothing, I mean nothing ,will get in the way of my fishing---except this triple digit heat---and lack of water to even fish in.

Patriot

Quote from: jarhead on July 18, 2012, 09:32:13 PM
Patriot, A taser will bring fish up ? How you know that ? Never mind !! We'll discuss it over a cold beer---in private.

Just like earthworms in good dirt, ole buddy.  But let's do the beer thang, you'll need it to hear the 'rest' of the story.  lol

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Janet Harrington

Jarhead, I do remember that now. What can I say? I guess I was backup in case you got out of hand. LOL

Bullwinkle

Question:  Who pays for sending this person for training if he is elected ?

jarhead

I think you will find the answer in Janet's reply # 26

Janet Harrington

Yes, like jarhead said, the answer is in my post.

ddurbin

Pardon my butting in here, but the question was asked in post #25 whether Mr. Lear was a certified Kansas law enforcement officer, but I don't recall there ever being a definite yes or no answer provided.  Shouldn't that be established before getting too far along on who pays for the training if he isn't?

Wilma

I think you will find that answer in Janet's post #26, 1:b & c.  A newly elected sheriff for the first time has to take the training and c says that the county pays for it.  I need to go back and check what I read.  It has been more than 30 seconds since I read it.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk