Obuma's Law Prof. at Harvard says - "He must be defeated!"

Started by Warph, June 17, 2012, 10:05:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

Stupid Is AS Stupid Does #7:  Wow... the audacity of Barack Hussein Obuma.  This clown has tons of it and lots of ego and very, very thin skin.

Joblessness is way up.  Jobs are leaving the country.  800,000 work permits issued to illegal alien youngsters will make an already tough job situation far tougher!  It will make needless competition for jobs and education for legal citizens.
But "The Dictator"... This "Pretender," has spoken through executive orders that bypass the Congress, the law and the people.

Roberto Unger, one of Barack Hussein Obuma's former law professors says that Obuma must be defeated in November.  

This article, by Bonnie Kavoussi of Huffington Post, listed these quotes Unger made concerning Obuma:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/16/roberto-unger-obama_n_1602812.html

"His policy is financial confidence and food stamps."

"He has spent trillions of dollars to rescue the moneyed interests and left workers and homeowners to their own devices."

"He has delivered the politics of democracy to the rule of money."

"He has disguised his surrender with an empty appeal to tax justice."

"He has reduced justice to charity."

"He has subordinated the broadening of economic and educational opportunity to the important but secondary issue of access to health care in the mistaken belief that he would be spared a fight."

"He has evoked a politics of handholding, but no one changes the world without a struggle."

Unger, who leans to the left, is a former Brazilian politician and philosopher who has taught at Harvard and was the Secretary for Strategic Affairs in the Lula administration from 2007–2009.

This pretender is a FOOL.  Jimmy Carter looks like Albert Einstein compared to this FOOL.  The people that vote for him in Nov. are FOOLS.  Why?  They look at his awful record and think he's doing a swell job as President.  That's why they are FOOLS.  THEY DO NOT KNOW ANY BETTER!  

Robert Mangabeira Unger - "Beyond Obama":

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Warph

Obama uses Czars who didn't have to pass Senate inspection.  The Cabinet has to go through the Senate and a lot of them are there for show.

There are also a lot of overlapping levels of authority, officials with titles, but no real power.  Most decisions appear to be made by a small group, with Valerie Jarrett as the most influential member of that group.  One might say that, really, Jarrett is your POTUS.  Obama's job is to read the White House teleprompter, fly around in AF#1 and play golf.  That's it.  Val takes care of everything else.

...Warph
--Warph

-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Warph

--Warph

-- Warph

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk