Dog found

Started by MonkeyGames, June 17, 2012, 01:03:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MonkeyGames

I now have pictures! I also thought posting here may garner more attention. We've been calling her Maggie because this is what she answers to. She looks to be about a year old, is good with other dogs, loves attention, is very affectionate, and seems to love toys. She was found 2 miles east of Longton on the highway heading back into town. She's well feed and taken care of. I believe she may be a jack russell. She was found 2 days ago. If you know of anyone missing a jack Rusell, please call Amanda at 1-620-329-7923 or Nina at 1-620-329-7925. We would love to get her home or to find a new one for her. The collar she's wearing in the pic is one I put on her so if she got loose or something, I could at least let others know someone was taking care of her.

MonkeyGames

If the owners are not found by Wednesday the 20th. I will be giving this dog away to a good home. If you know of anyone missing a small dog or wants one please call. I will give more detail. Thank you.

rosewolf

I wish that someone knew something about this dog. She is very loving and just needs a good home. We have plenty of dogs and can not keep her. If someone knows anything about her at all please calls us. Thank you.

MonkeyGames

Since no one has claimed her and no one seems to know who she is, we're giving her away free to anyone whom might want a loving companion. Please feel free to contact us at the numbers listed above.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk