Why bother...

Started by Patriot, June 15, 2012, 09:24:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patriot

Why do we bother with city, county, state & national representative bodies (and their bureaucracies) who pass laws & ordinances  if law enforcement officers, governors and presidents can selectively and unilaterally choose which laws to enforce?

WHO NEEDS CONGRESS: OBAMA TO GRANT IMMUNITY TO YOUNG ILLEGALS

Story: http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_OBAMA_IMMIGRATION?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2012-06-15-09-36-35

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Warph

"President Obama and his administration once again have put partisan politics and illegal immigrants ahead of the rule of law and the American people," Rep. Lamar Smith of Texas, GOP chairman of the House Judiciary Committee, said in a statement.

Humanitarian?  BS!  I don't think so.... Quote:"A December poll by the Pew Hispanic Center showed that 59 percent of Latinos disapproved of the president's handling of deportations."  It's strictly politics.... Obuma needs the Latino vote.  Get ready for a bunch of this crap... he knows he's probably gonna lose in Nov and he is is desperately looking for votes anyway he can get 'em.  What's next?  Could it be a general pardon on all student loans owed to the government ???  Probably!
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Patriot

Quote from: Warph on June 15, 2012, 11:54:18 AM
...he knows he's probably gonna lose in Nov and he is is desperately looking for votes anyway he can get 'em.  What's next? 

I wonder if there are other elected tin-horns at the federal, state and local levels are in the same boat.  I also wonder if they really 'know' their situation, or has arrogance and power (perceived or otherwise) has so tainted their minds that they really believe they're invincible?

Warph

This Panderer-in-chief is hard at work: Gays got gay marriage... now Latinos have gotten a mini-dream act.  Rarely has an election campaign so transparently flowed directly into policymaking.

Quote from: Patriot on June 15, 2012, 12:17:33 PM
I wonder if there are other elected tin-horns at the federal, state and local levels are in the same boat.  I also wonder if they really 'know' their situation, or has arrogance and power (perceived or otherwise) has so tainted their minds that they really believe they're invincible?

You're probably experiencing some of that with Elk Konn... Like Ronald Reagan said, "The problem with Politics is the Politicians... one never knows what is going on behind closed doors and a superb whiskey!"  
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Patriot

Quote from: Warph on June 15, 2012, 09:42:37 PM
You're probably experiencing some of that with Elk Konn... Like Ronald Reagan said, "The problem with Politics is the Politicians... one never knows what is going on behind closed doors and a superb whiskey!" [/font] [/size] 

Ya think?!  <snort chuckle snicker>

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk