Are You Ready To Barter?

Started by Ross, June 04, 2012, 07:21:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ross

Are You Ready To Barter?

June 4, 2012 by Tim Young

With Greece in a perpetual economic collapse over the past month, the serious concern and timing of our own economic failure has come into play.

Read the story at http://personalliberty.com/2012/06/04/are-you-ready-to-barter/?eiid=

Warph

You bet... I'll throw in my FIFTY YEAR OLD MANURE SPREADER... for nothing!  Investors brace for a slowdown and after friday's debacal, get ready to take a bath.  We stand at less then 12,100 on the dow right now.  Greece and Spain will pull it down farther as Merkel gonna sit on the potty until June 22 before they do anything.... soooo, in the meantime we stock investors get screwed... it's going to get a lot worse by the 22nd before it gets better.  Where have I heard this before?  
WSJ: In the aftermath of the stock market's biggest decline of the year on Friday, investors are bracing for more volatility in the coming weeks amid growing worries over Europe's debt crisis and a slowing U.S. economy.  
Why does this sound so familiar?  After Friday's poor jobs report... thanks Obuma, you schmuck... you're over-playing the "blame game" as usual, laying the blame for sluggish U.S. employment at the feet of euro-area leaders, saying they haven't done enough to resolve the crisis, now in its third year.  He's right about Europe being very slow to taking care of their Pig Pen but, his lousy jobs report is his mess to clean up.  Of course, he's so dumb as what to do about it.  After Obuma's miserable jobs report, the S&P 500 fell sharply through its 200-day moving average... considered a 10% decline from a recent peak.  "Investors Brace for Slowdown" they say.... I say Shit!  Here we go again... Hello, financial planner.  Are you there? ???  Hello?

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Ross

Yea, but look how politicians apply themselves.

Mayor Combating Obesity Promotes Doughnuts »
New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg, the Mayor who doesn't want citizens slurping a sugary soft drink, is OK with the good people of New York City scarfing down massive doughnuts. Bloomberg presented a proclamation recognizing Friday as National Donut Day.

http://personalliberty.com/2012/06/04/mayor-combating-obesity-promotes-doughnuts/?eiid=

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk