Obuma Drops His Name In Other Presidental Bio's...

Started by Warph, May 16, 2012, 08:05:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

Mirror, mirror on the wall...
who's the greatest Prez of all!

Reagan was, you Idiot!

...World Changing Events You Didn't Know Obama Played A Part In

In this White House, it's all about "The One."  Need proof?  Now his White House staff has even started inserting Obama into the biographies of previous presidents.  In fact, the photos below highlight Obama's role in some other historical moments, you may not have been aware.  (NOTE: This website is intended to be satirical and is not intended to be construed as real ... except perhaps in the mind of President Barack Hussein Obama.)

What A JERK This Clown President IS!

Many of President Obama's fervent devotees are young enough not to have much memory of the political world before the arrival of The One. Coincidentally, Obama himself feels the same way—and the White House's official website reflects that.

The Heritage Foundation's Rory Cooper tweeted that Obama had casually dropped his own name into Ronald Reagan's official biography on www.whitehouse.gov, claiming credit for taking up the mantle of Reagan's tax reform advocacy with his "Buffett Rule" gimmick. My first thought was, he must be joking. But he wasn't—it turns out Obama has added bullet points bragging about his own accomplishments to the biographical sketches of every single U.S. president since Calvin Coolidge (except, for some reason, Gerald Ford). Here are a few examples:

On Feb. 22, 1924 Calvin Coolidge became the first president to make a public radio address to the American people. President Coolidge later helped create the Federal Radio Commission, which has now evolved to become the Federal Communications Commission (FCC). President Obama became the first president to hold virtual gatherings and town halls using Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, etc.

In a 1946 letter to the National Urban League, President Truman wrote that the government has "an obligation to see that the civil rights of every citizen are fully and equally protected." He ended racial segregation in civil service and the armed forces in 1948. Today the Obama administration continues to strive toward upholding the civil rights of its citizens, repealing Don't Ask Don't Tell, allowing people of all sexual orientations to serve openly in our armed forces.

President Lyndon Johnson signed Medicare signed (sic) into law in 1965—providing millions of elderly healthcare stability. President Obama's historic health care reform law, the Affordable Care Act, strengthens Medicare, offers eligible seniors a range of preventive services with no cost-sharing, and provides discounts on drugs when in the coverage gap known as the "donut hole."

On August 14, 1935, President Roosevelt signed the Social Security Act. Today the Obama administration continues to protect seniors and ensure Social Security will be there for future generations.
In a June 28, 1985 speech Reagan called for a fairer tax code, one where a multi-millionaire did not have a lower tax rate than his secretary. Today, President Obama is calling for the same with the Buffett Rule.

I imagine Bill Clinton will be especially receptive to Obama's habit of shoehorning himself into the limelight previously occupied by others. As you can see, the bullet points make clear that while each president has done something historic or notable, Obama is carrying forward every one of those accomplishments since Coolidge. No wonder he always seems so proud of himself.
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

farmgal67357

The way he has manipulated those bios, just makes me sick!!! Good for the RNP for putting up those pictures and putting him in his place!!! Obama will do ANYTHING to win again. And heaven forbid you get between him and a camera.....
Lisa
Lisa

Warph

Quote from: farmgal67357 on May 16, 2012, 02:20:53 PM
The way he has manipulated those bios, just makes me sick!!! Good for the RNP for putting up those pictures and putting him in his place!!! Obama will do ANYTHING to win again. And heaven forbid you get between him and a camera.....
Lisa

How right you are, Lisa.... ANYTHING!  Mr. Ego not only put his stamp on each president, starting with Cal Coolidge,
(  http://www.whitehouse.gov/about/presidents/calvincoolidge ) he stole my "Did You Know?" title out from under me.  
Broc Obama not only lies... he steals!

--Warph

-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Warph

A few more Broc Obuma EGO trips into History:

In June of 1944, on the eve of Operation Overlord and the invasion of Normandy, General Dwight David Eisenhower pens a letter, taking full responsibility for a possible failure of the invasion.  "My decision to attack at this time and place was based upon the best information available.  The troops, the air and the Navy did all that bravery and devotion to duty could do.  If any blame attaches to the attempt it is mine alone."

In stark contrast, the Obuma administration pens memo to blame the military should the mission to take out Osama Bin Laden fail.  "The timing, operational decision making and control are in Admiral McRaven's hands. The approval is provided on the risk profile presented to the President.  Any additional risks are to be brought back to me, the President of these United States, for my humble consideration.  The direction is to go in and get bin Laden and if he is not there, to get out."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"In the 12th Century B.C., Moses the Lawgiver delivered the Ten Commandments to the Israelites.  President Broc Obuma the Lawgiver has added significantly to them, overseeing the enactment of a record number of new regulations."

"In the Late Neolithic, the wheel was invented.  President Broc Obuma has made historic use of wheels for his many campaign trips to Ohio."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"During the Cambrian period, the first vertebrates appeared.  President Broc Obuma showed historic signs of a primitive backbone himself when he boldly announced that "at a certain point I've just concluded that for me personally it is important for me to go ahead and affirm that I think same sex couples should be able to get married." "

"About three billion years ago, the first aerobic organisms appeared.  President Broc Obuma has made historic use of oxygen in his detailed answers to press conference questions."

The 1962 Mets excelled in defeat, losing three-quarters of their games, but often in entertaining and inventive ways.  The 2012 Broc Obuma figure has done them one better, achieving no positive results whatsoever in dull, listless fashion.

Bible scholars have acknowledged that had President Broc Obuma been in the Garden of Eden he could have convinced Adam to refrain from eating the apple picked by Eve.

President Broc Obuma would also have corrected the misconception that Eve was responsible for tempting Adam and revealed that early conservatives in league with the devil forced her to offer the apple to her clueless husband.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In 1905, Albert Einstein published his 'Special Theory of Relativity,' establishing the baseline for the modern understanding of the universe.  In 2012, using his own special theory of relativity, Broc Obuma exempted his drunk-driving uncle and illegal-immigrant aunt from punishment under US law.

In 1945 President Truman authorized the dropping of the first atomic bomb, ending of the Second World War.  President Broc Obuma made an even braver decision when he authorized the assault on a residence in Pakistan that killed Osama bin Laden.

In Homeric legend, the Greeks defeated the Trojans by creating a large wooden horse.... ostensibly a gift... in which Greek soldiers lay secreted.  In 2008 Broc Obuma similarly tricked the United States people into electing a hard-left, America-hating President by posing as a centrist, bi-partisan figure of hope and change.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the mid eighteenth century, King Louis XV declared "Après moi le deluge," signalling that his rule was unsustainable fiscally and culturally, and that he lacked the will and the competence to change that fact.  In the early 21st century, Broc Obuma increased public borrowing to 40% of the annual budget.

In 1776 our nation's founders, all Caucasian males including some slave owners, signed the Declaration of Independence setting in motion what was to become the world's most prosperous and free nation to date, with some work still needing to be done.  In the next great stage of our history, in 2008 the citizens elected Broc Obuma in a historic "election for independence" to fundamentally transform this nation into a proud example of social justice, equality and fairness for working people of all races and creeds.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And finally.....

Recent science discoveries has shown that during the Jurassic period, methane gas or smoke emitted by dinosaurs may have caused their demise via global waming.  Being in the forefront of global warming, Broc Obuma has returned the favor by "blowing more Methane smoke up one's ass" than any President alive.

--Warph

-- Warph

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk