Is It "Goodbye Joe Biden"

Started by Warph, May 15, 2012, 04:46:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

Has the liberal chattering class finally had enough of Joe Biden?  Some say Biden shouldn't be on the Democratic ticket this year because he forced President Obuma's hand on the same-sex marriage issue.  And his gaffes just keep coming: He recently referred to President-almost-elect Mitt Romney as "President Romney" (paging Dr. Freud! Dr. Freud come quickly!!).

If you're wondering why Delaware kept electing this guy to the Senate, you're not alone.  From what I understand there are folks in the Blue Hen Chicken State who've been asking that for years.  It seems whenever there's a large gathering of Delaware Republicans, somebody brings up the topic of Joe Biden... amid much grave shaking of heads.  Ah, Joe Biden: the man the 2008 Obama campaign remade as "the scrappy kid from Scranton, Pennsylvania," as if the Keystone State somehow had three senators.  And what about Delaware, Biden's home since... 1953?  In 2008, it seemed to have evaporated from scrappy Joe's bio.  Is it because Delaware is in New Jersey... or maybe it's really in Pennsylvania.... or someplace like that.

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk