B.F.Obuma Lying through his Cheeks again... He's a Supporter

Started by Warph, May 10, 2012, 12:54:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

I tried this rhetorical trick on my wife the other day.  She asked me to take out the garbage; I told her that my thinking was "evolving" on the subject, and I needed a few more days to complete that process.  She told me that if I didn't stop evolving and take out the trash, there would be a "mass extinction event."

In politics, it's unclear what it means for a position to "evolve."  Typically, evolution naturally aspires toward a higher form of life; the same should hold true of positions.  The problem is that if you recognize that a position you don't hold is more correct than a position you do hold, there shouldn't be evolution... there should be choice.  If supporting same-sex marriage is on a higher moral plane than opposing it, then a politician's statements about "evolving" have no meaning... the politician should switch positions immediately.  But, of course, Obuma supports same-sex marriage already.  He's just lying about it.  This is what he truly means by "evolution!"  As gay faggot-activist thug extraordinaire Dan Savage put it, "Where things stand: the president pretends to oppose gay marriage, the gays pretend we believe him."  In short, everyone already knows where Obuma stands on gay marriage.  In fact, faggot Savage himself said that Obuma would endorse gay marriage in February 2013, shortly after his second inauguration.

This is the heart of Obuma's campaign: Tell the American people that he's open to different opinions and ideas, while quietly embracing the hardest-left positions imaginable.  If Americans buy into it, they are in for a rude awakening by this lying sack of fecal matter come January 2013.

It is time we pull a "mass extinction event." on this miserable clown and move Obuma'sass outa here... Nit-Wit Biden with him... come Nov 2012!

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=51397

.....Warph
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Teresa

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk