I'm Getting SOOOO Sick of the Chicago Gangster!

Started by Warph, May 11, 2012, 07:53:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

Are you sick of Hollywood Clowns?

Are you sick of self-important celebrities preaching against "global warming," yet flying private jet planes to their countless homes?  Fed up with lectures about charity and philanthropy from miserly rockers who will do anything for a tax break?  Case in point: Bruce Springsteen!  He has screwed the American tax-payer more times than Charlie Rangel and Barney Frank together. Disgusted by leftist stars decrying the evils of the Second Amendment as their personal bodyguards pack more heat than a Chuck Norris kick to the face?

The same Hollywood loons who got Barack Hussein Obama elected in 2008 will do so again in 2012.  That is, unless we muzzle them.  Four years ago, Republicans sat back like wimps and let Obama's celebrity-fueled cool machine steamroll them into electoral smithereens.  This time, we must do the steamrolling.

Obuma will raise and spend personally.... close to a billion $$$ for his 2012 campaign, just to be re-elected so he can screw the American people for four more years.  A great majority of that money for Obuma will come from Hollywoood celebrities... money enough to pay salaries for 25,000 school teachers, 26,600 firefighters, and 22,800 police patrol officers for one year.  Where in the hell is the logic in this.  

Vote ABO in 2012!

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Warph

I'm Getting Sick of Hollywood

It seems that every film I see is the same and as predictable as the last one.  All the films in each genre are starting to solidify into unimaginative duplicates of the other films in that genre.  I won't even go into this decade's obsession with adapting books, old films, comics, tv shows, even musicals and shows.  As for computer animated films.... how many can you watch about things talking and acting human that don't usually talk or act human... (usually insects)? It makes me want to vomit.  In fact, I think I will.  Pardon me.
--Warph

-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Warph

I'm Getting SOOOO Sick of the Chicago Gangster!

As President, Chicago Gangster Obuma shows a healthy appetite for expanding government power and the federal government's indirect, subsidy-driven patronage, on a scale that makes ex-Mayor Daley of Chicago look like an apostle of Adam Smith.  Obuma Gangster Government on the federal level creates new, trillion-dollar opportunities.  Our current Gangster President Obuma is not letting them go to waste.

>>>Gangster Obuma has reached well beyond the federal government's constitutional powers.  Our Founding Fathers could not have imagined a day when the nation's executive branch would guarantee the warranty on your car, fire business executives, or require Americans to purchase a commercial product, like health insurance, as a legal condition of living in the United States.

>>>Gangster Obuma has dramatically intervened in the private sector, not just bailing out selected industries, but dictating how they will do business from now on.

>>>Gangster Obuma has politicized the Department of Justice, endangering government's most important domestic function!

>>>Gangster Obuma has appointed nominees to powerful positions who are unworthy of the public trust.  Among his choices are people who have lied to Congress, cheated on their taxes, abused previous positions of authority, and received massive, hard-to-justify payoffs prior to entering public service. When their extremism or shady business dealings have been too ludicrous for Congress to overlook, Obuma has simply bypassed the Senate with recess appointments, despite having a Democratic majority that could approve any reasonably acceptable liberal.

>>>Behind a thin veneer of concern about average Americans, Gangster Obuma has displayed aggressive favoritism to the groups that got him elected.  This favortism comes at average Americans' expense, and at the expense of government integrity and effectiveness.

>>>Gangster Obuma has used the appearance of "transparency" to mollify those overseeing his administration, all the while concealing the business-as-usual nature of its affairs.  Even as his administration was revealing the names of White House visitors in a laudable and unprecedented fashion, his aides were concealing countless meetings with lobbyists by holding them in locations outside the White House grounds.

The automotive bailout, finalized in the opening days of Gangster Obama's presidency, provided an early taste of things to come.  In order to save a politically important union... a cash-rich but member-poor stronghold in the dying world of organized labor... Obuma bailed out GM and Chrysler with tens of billions of dollars in taxpayers' cash.... illegally!  He hired a team of bureaucrats to run the two automakers and to manipulate the bankruptcy and tax codes to the United Auto Workers' advantage.

Gangster Obuma was not content to turn the federal government into the world's largest automotive investor.  He went on with a stimulus package that turned the federal government into what the Wall Street Journal called the world's largest private equity firm. With the health care bill, he effectively made Uncle Sam the world's largest human resources firm, insurance claims adjuster, hospital administrator, and even primary care provider.

Obuma Gangster Government views the private sector sometimes as its handmaiden, and other times as its adversary. Obuma's crooked administration speaks of American business with casual comments like this one: "You don't want to kill the golden goose, but you don't want it to crap all over you either."  His officials have deprived lenders of their money, telling them, "I don't need lenders."

Obuma Gangster Government is arrogantly confident that its business-novice officials know more about creating prosperity than businessmen do.  It knows more about health care than the nation's doctors.  
Witness Gangster Obuma's famous comments:
"If there's a blue pill and a red pill, and the blue pill is half the price of the red pill and works just as well, why not pay half price for the thing that's going to make you well?...
You come in and you've got a bad sore throat, or your child has a bad sore throat or has repeated sore throats, the doctor may look at the reimbursement system and say to himself, you know what, I make a lot more money if I take this kid's tonsils out."

Obuma Gangster Government is also politically reckless, arrogant, and tone-deaf. When Congressman Marion Berry of Arkansas, a five-term moderate Democrat, expressed his concern that the health care law would cause a repeat of the Republican victories of 1994, Obama replied, "Well, the big difference here and in '94 was you've got me.'"

For all the high-minded reform rhetoric of his 2008 campaign, all the talk of a "new politics," all the passages in his books about respecting others' points of view, Gangster Obuma's response to people who objected to his administration's massive expansion of federal power was to deride and insult them.  He didn't merely criticize his political opponents or conservative talk radio hosts, he disparaged and belittled the voters who disagreed with him as irrational or "teabaggers."  Of Republicans, as noted, he said, "They can come for the ride, but they have to sit in back."  As for listening to other points of view, he said, "I don't want the folks who created the mess to do a lot of talking."

Accordingly, his White House has sought out new bogeymen to attack nearly every month... both high-profile targets, like FOX News, and obscure ones, like the Koch family.  It is a pattern of behavior to which his predecessor, for all his faults, never descended.  If it resembled the behavior of another president, it was Richard Nixon with his little enemies list.

The philosopher Plato wrote thousands of pages of dialogues on what makes for good government, good law, and good leadership.  At one point in The Republic, a character named Polemarchus offered this notion:
"Justice is that craft which provides good to friends and evil to enemies."

It has been more than 2,300 years since this proposition was refuted in Socratic dialogue, but it lives on in modern times.  In the heat of the moment, on the campaign trail and fearful of a huge congressional election loss in 2010, President Gangster Obuma offered this:
"We're gonna punish our enemies and we're gonna reward our friends who stand with us on issues that are important to us."

Chicago Gangster Obuma's subversion of our Constitution and laws.... does cast a very hard look at a very crooked president whose training on Chicago's political playground shines through with every bent law and every broken promise!  He has made Al Capone look like a little innocent schoolboy!

....Warph

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

Obamacare's Patient-Dumping, Privacy-Meddling Scheme
By Michelle Malkin
5/16/2012

The stench of Chicago cronyism over the White House just got fouler. Inhale this:

A shadowy $10 billion Obamacare agency with zero oversight just awarded first lady Michelle Obama's pet patient-dumping scheme at the University of Chicago Medical Center a $5.9 million taxpayer-funded grant. It will enable Mrs. Obama's cronies to build a government-sponsored electronic medical record-sharing system. The Chicago program, known as the Urban Health Initiative, is run by one of President Obama's closest golfing buddies, scandal magnet Eric Whitaker, who has been entangled with Illinois corruption celebrities Rod Blagojevich and Tony Rezko over the past decade.[/b]

Fun fact: Whitaker recently was named by author Edward Klein as the man who purportedly offered hate-mongering Rev. Jeremiah Wright $150,000 in hush money during the 2008 campaign.

The nearly $6 million grant was announced last week by the "Center for Medicare and Medicaid Innovation" at the Department of Health and Human Services. White House watchdog journalist Keith Koffler notes that "some 3,000 applications were received for a share on the $1 billion in 3-year grants available. Only 26 programs were included in the first batch of awards doled out." The administration grants circumvent any and all congressional deliberation as part of Team Obama's election-year "We Can't Wait" initiatives.

The grant recipients will help fulfill the mandated Obamacare vision of a centralized patient-record database with unprecedented federal oversight. The provision is being challenged in court by the Goldwater Institute for forcing Americans to share "with millions of strangers who are not physicians confidential private and personal medical history information they do not wish to share."

HHS denies any favoritism, citing a "competitive, objective" process. But as I first reported in March, a Congressional Research Service analysis concluded that Obamacare's Innovation Center is subject to no administrative or judicial review. The Innovation Center director is, in effect, a super-czar without any checks or balances on his grant-making decisions, methods or results.

I warned two months ago that the Obamacare Innovation Center and its multibillion-dollar slush fund smacked of "another pipeline for political payoffs and Chicago-style boodle that will result in less patient autonomy, fewer health-care choices, more government intrusion and lower-quality care."

The University of Chicago Medical Center grant walks and talks like just such a political payoff. I have reported extensively on how Mrs. Obama helped engineer the Urban Health Initiative's plan to offload low-income patients with non-urgent health needs. With consulting help from Obama senior adviser David Axelrod's Chicago-based PR firm and the blessing of fellow Chicago pal Valerie Jarrett (who chaired the hospital's board of trustees), Mrs. Obama sold the scheme to outsource low-income care to other facilities as a way to "dramatically improve health care for thousands of South Side residents."

The program guaranteed "free" shuttle rides to and from the outside clinics. In truth, it was old-fashioned cost-cutting and favor-trading repackaged by a nonprofit, tax-exempt hospital as minority aid. Clearing out the poor freed up room for insured (i.e., more lucrative) patients.

The American College of Emergency Physicians (ACEP) blasted MichelleObamacare, expressing "grave concerns that the University of Chicago's policy toward emergency patients is dangerously close to 'patient dumping.'" The group concluded that the Urban Health Initiative "reflected an effort to 'cherry pick' wealthy patients over poor." That practice was made illegal by the Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Labor Act (EMTALA) signed by President Ronald Reagan.

Bipartisan complaints about impoverished South Side Chicago patients getting the shaft led GOP Sen. Charles Grassley of Iowa and Democratic Rep. Bobby Rush of Chicago to challenge the crony hospital's abuse of its nonprofit status and lucrative tax breaks. But the probe went nowhere.

And now, Whitaker will have $6 million more to play with when he's not vacationing with Obama or grappling with subpoenas over possible kickback and pay-for-play schemes while he served as a top health official under now-jailed Illinois. Gov. Blagojevich. One of the probes involves Whitaker's oversight of medical facilities construction projects exploited by now-convicted real-estate shark Tony Rezko.

Anyone who isn't concerned about the privacy implications of this government-funded records-sharing network hasn't been paying attention to how Team Obama and its surrogates are digging for dirt on private citizens who donate to GOP campaigns. But I digress.

Nothing to see or smell here? Discerning eyes and nostrils beg to differ.
--Warph

-- Warph

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk