BoA Tells Gun Manufacturer McMillan Firearms “We no Longer Want Your Business"

Started by Ross, April 25, 2012, 10:26:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ross

Bank of America Tells Gun Manufacturer McMillan Firearms "We no Longer Want Your Business"

The 2nd Amendment is becoming more and more under attack as not only Bank of America, but also Craigslist, EBay and PayPal give thumbs down to any transactions concerning guns or Ammo. Gun owners are more and more becoming isolated from being able to purchase or manufacture guns. It's damn close if not full blown tyranny. For people who love guns, it's another long line of BS that they have had to put up with. It's good to see that Mr. McMillan no longer accepts Bank of America credit cards as payment for any of his products.
============================================================================

Bank of America drops firearms manufacturer

Bank of America (yes, the same Bank of America that was bailed out with your tax dollars) allegedly dropped McMillan Group, a company that manufactures firearms and accessories.

Glenn explained that McMillan is comprised of McMillan Fiberglass Stocks, McMillan Firearms International, and McMillan Group International, and that all three companies had been model customers of Bank of America's for twelve years.

"We know who Bank of America is. They are in the pocket of this administration. They are in the pocket of this government now. And this government never does anything straight up – this is why Cass Sunstein is the most dangerous man in America. They regulate. They isolate. They put you out of business. They're not going to come after the guns. They'll just put everybody out of business. This is what is happening now with McMillan," Glenn said.

On Thursday, the Director of Operations, Kelly McMillan explained on McMillan's Facebook page:

Today Mr. Ray Fox, Senior Vice President, Market Manager, Business Banking, Global Commercial Banking [of Bank of America] came to my office. He scheduled the meeting as an 'account analysis' meeting in order to evaluate the two lines of credit we have with them. He spent 5 minutes talking about how McMillan has changed in the last 5 years and have become more of a firearms manufacturer than a supplier of accessories.

At this point I interrupted him and asked, 'Can I [possibly] save you some time so that you don't waste your breath? What you are going to tell me is that because we are in the firearms manufacturing business you no longer what my business.'

'That is correct' he [said].

Much more reading and Glenn Beck Video at:
http://www.glennbeck.com/2012/04/24/bank-of-america-drops-firearms-manufacturer/

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk