County Roads & Windfarm Money... WE HAVE A PLAN!

Started by Patriot, April 24, 2012, 10:37:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wilma

Steve, this is one time that I have to agree with you.  You are right on the ball with your opinion of crude language and people that resort to it.  I, too, have had to use some words that do not come naturally to me, to make my point understandable to some people.

srkruzich

Quote from: Wilma on May 02, 2012, 11:12:40 AM
Steve, this is one time that I have to agree with you.  You are right on the ball with your opinion of crude language and people that resort to it.  I, too, have had to use some words that do not come naturally to me, to make my point understandable to some people.

I had a grandpa and a dad that would have fed me a knuckle sandwich if i had used any foul words especially in front of a woman.  I would have been missing a great number of teeth
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Varmit

Quote from: Diane Amberg on May 02, 2012, 09:34:13 AM
Varmit, I really don't care who you are or what role you play,that's fine of course, but it bothers me fiercely that you only accept copies of yourself and the rest of us are "wrong", no matter who we are or how we think.

If it bothers you so fiercely than why do you do it?  I know I do it to an extent simply because I believe in absolutes, theres right and wrong and most issues can be divided on those lines.

It doesn't matter who a person is...they're either right or wrong.

Why should it matter who a person is when determining the truth on an issue?
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Janet Harrington

Quote from: jason clatt on May 02, 2012, 12:55:03 PM
I give up..i am throwing in the towel...since no matter what i say will get twisted into something completly different than what it was meant...and janet i am sorry ::) if my words offend you...alltough those words are a lot milder than what comes out of peoples mouths these days...

Sir, you language did not offend me. I cannot be offended. I have heard and read worse. However; you are telling us you work part-time for Elk County EMS. I used to be the director of said agency. I know the current director would not, absolutely would not, tolerate that kind of language from someone who is supposedly a professional of the Elk County EMS. I understand that you are probably on your own time, but if you are really passionate about what you do, show us the professionalism that you should be showing in watching how you write. Be above that kind of language and maybe people will pay a little more attention to what you are saying.

Ross

Quote from: Oldtimer on May 01, 2012, 03:11:56 PM
Wilma, I can't think of anything worse for Elk County than to have Ross or Patriot as a Commissioner. If we had had Ross and or Patriot as Commissioners we wouldn't have to worry about what to do with the Windfarm Monies, because there wouldn't be any. Think about it their two main supporters do not live in Elk County, don't own property in Elk County, don't pay taxes in Elk County.

I'll be more then happy to discuss this on the "Elk Konnected Hand out at County Commissioners meeting on 4/25" under the politics section. Where those that have heavily, IMHO advocated spending many more millions of dollars, then the county will see in the next 20 years. And it is clearly Elk Konnected, LLC who was behind the ideas, they handed the list over to the Konnected Kounty Kommissioners. See page one of the following thread.
So you don't get lost: http://www.cascity.com/howard/forum/index.php/topic,11780.3850.html

oldfart

I heard that Mr Lackey told thecommissioners meeting other day that he did not tell  us cut the crown other the roads thats not true he had us cut from the middle to the edge ,that sounds like thats cutting crown . Also had his boys there to back him up . I know for  afact that 1 of them bladed with me. all in fear of the same treatment myself and a few others got  for talking out. keep your mouth shut  ,what happens at the county shop stays in house.

Patriot

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

oldfart

sept. of 09 they said laying me and another guy off said they were out of money would bring us back ,we found out out they hired a guy 3 days before. brandon had been there 10 years me 2 but keep guys been 3 or 4 months .you get on someone bad side  dont care if do your job  ask kenny  was there 20 years cant use you any more.guys who I thought were pals at work left me hanging in the wind know they need there jobs so I dont have any ill feelings I keep appling for my job back LOL ithink we have the money NOW

Patriot

Quote from: jason clatt on May 04, 2012, 09:03:01 AM
i refuse to argue with an idiot they will bring you down to there level and beat you with there experiance

It would seem that if one could be 'brought down' and beaten at the idiot level by the idiot's experience then they weren't as high on the evolutionary chain as they thought they were... and maybe the idiot wasn't as stupid as one thought they were.

Now, about that new road plan.  Other than rock savings, are 24' FAS roads going to be adequate? What say you?

Patriot

Quote from: oldfart on May 04, 2012, 09:25:36 AM
sept. of 09 they said laying me and another guy off said they were out of money would bring us back ,we found out out they hired a guy 3 days before. brandon had been there 10 years me 2 but keep guys been 3 or 4 months .you get on someone bad side  dont care if do your job  ask kenny  was there 20 years cant use you any more.guys who I thought were pals at work left me hanging in the wind know they need there jobs so I dont have any ill feelings I keep appling for my job back LOL ithink we have the money NOW

We might have.  What would you recommend as the proper method to bring our rural roads to better condition?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk