I need a mechanic!!

Started by farmgal67357, April 24, 2012, 07:53:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

farmgal67357

Anyone know of a local mechanic that will take a credit card for payment? Mr. Signer doesn't......
Lisa
Lisa

Judy Harder

I don't know about credit cards.......but there are a couple of great mechanic's here in Longton.
Charlie Stroble, phone # is 642-2405 and Alan Bowman. Alan's phone number is 642 2045; both of them
is an independent who is EMT for the county. Jason Clatt who does great work too.
Good luck!
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

Varmit

You might check with Russel Brown in Grenola. I don't know if he takes credit cards but he does really good work. 358-3872
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

srkruzich

what do you need done?   I usually take cc payments through paypal
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

farmgal67357

Hi Steve! The brakes need worked on (they are screeching), the fuel filter needs replaced and the Jeep needs a tune up, and the electric windows and outside mirrors quit working. The poor thing has been neglected except for oil changes!!
Lisa
Lisa

srkruzich

Quote from: farmgal67357 on April 25, 2012, 02:25:22 PM
Hi Steve! The brakes need worked on (they are screeching), the fuel filter needs replaced and the Jeep needs a tune up, and the electric windows and outside mirrors quit working. The poor thing has been neglected except for oil changes!!
Lisa

I can do all that.  :) Give me a call 620-864-2006

steve
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk