Why Zimmerman Must Be Lynched....

Started by redcliffsw, April 20, 2012, 07:51:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wilma

I am sorry, Red, but your title alarmed me.  The Zimmerman well known in this community is one of the most compassionate men that I have ever met.  So, just the name Zimmerman gave me some concern.  When I read the article and realized that the Zimmerman is the same one that I also think should be lynched, I was greatly relieved.

For you members and non-members who might be wondering just who my Zimmerman is, he was the local funeral director/mortician for many years.  I think that anyone that knows him will agree with me about his compassion.  It is with great relief that I find that I do not need to read the riot act to Red.  In this case, I agree with him.

W. Gray

Most agreeable with your comment about Mr. Zimmerman, Wilma.

Met him in Howard just recently when he was attending a meeting at one of the banks where he still has a presence in Elk County by being on the board of directors.

One of the nicest men on earth.
"If one of the many corrupt...county-seat contests must be taken by way of illustration, the choice of Howard County, Kansas, is ideal." Dr. Everett Dick, The Sod-House Frontier, 1854-1890.
"One of the most expensive county-seat wars in terms of time and money lost..." Dr. Homer E Socolofsky, KSU

srkruzich

Quote from: Wilma on April 20, 2012, 08:35:06 AM

For you members and non-members who might be wondering just who my Zimmerman is, he was the local funeral director/mortician for many years.  I think that anyone that knows him will agree with me about his compassion.  It is with great relief that I find that I do not need to read the riot act to Red.  In this case, I agree with him.

Its a good thing you don't have anything to do with zimmermans trial.  The state doesn't have squat on him. The evidence presented shows that he was attacked by martin.   

But then if anyone defends themselves these days, they are always made out to be vermin.
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

srkruzich

Back to the thread, at least he won't be lynched today. The judge showed  fairness and honest to God common senes and granted him a fair bond.  That is promising. 

jarhead

Red, In regards to riots I think we should borrow a page out of Russia's play book.

Wilma I am so surprised at you thinking Zimmerman should be lynched before he has even stood trial and WE do not even know what happened for sure. I think you have been watching too much MSNBC, CNN and such AND listening to the professional race baiters,Al $harpton and his clone Je$$ie Jack$on. Lynch an innocent man ? You ever hear of innocent until proven guilty? Shame on you .

srkruzich

Quote from: jarhead on April 20, 2012, 09:51:29 AM
Red, In regards to riots I think we should borrow a page out of Russia's play book.

Wilma I am so surprised at you thinking Zimmerman should be lynched before he has even stood trial and WE do not even know what happened for sure. I think you have been watching too much MSNBC, CNN and such AND listening to the professional race baiters,Al $harpton and his clone Je$$ie Jack$on. Lynch an innocent man ? You ever hear of innocent until proven guilty? Shame on you .
Thought i would post the photo of zimmermans head.  Those are some serious lacerations he sustained.  Justifiable in his sending that thug to the great celestial dirt nap

Wilma

Jar, I'm sorry, but that is my gut reaction to someone who stalks another person.  If he had done what he had been told to do, the boy would have gone back to where he was visiting.  He also could have observed from a distance that did not make the boy feel threatened.  As for the boy, he should not have confronted the person who seemed to be stalking him, but should have proceeded to return to the house where he was known.  This man used excessive force when he pulled his gun on the boy.  I fail to see how a man of his size could have been threatened and overcome by a young man of this boy's small stature.  It will be interesting to see what happens.  I am betting that this Zimmerman gets off.

As for prejudging, Steve is doing the same thing by calling the young man a thug.  We all use language we don't really mean, don't we?

Patriot

As for stalking, there are conflicting media stories about the origin of the conflict/confrontation.  Check your sources.
It sounds like you are looking at those MSNBC photos of that sweet 12 year old.  Get some of the pics of him as a 17 year old & some facts about this sweet little kid's extra-curricular activities. 

In any event, to actually call for or support the lynching of the shooter while his innocence is still presumed under the law is disgraceful... and un-American.  Moreover, your dialogue misses completely the points made in the article Red posted.  Then again, you might be supporting the article's contention that frightened white folk need to lynch Zimmerman out of their fear of blacks as a deterrent to black outrage.  Did you even read the article?  What say you?
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

jarhead

Quote from Wilma:
I fail to see how a man of his size could have been threatened and overcome by a young man of this boy's small stature.

Oh boy !!! If what the News Talking Heads say is right, your "poor little boy " was 6 ft 3 inches tall. Guess by NBA standards that would qualify under "small stature" by my standards that is a "tall son of a gun.
Shorty

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk