Is it right...

Started by Patriot, April 19, 2012, 10:54:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patriot

Quote from: Wilma on April 20, 2012, 11:36:44 AM
Then are you ASSuming that what you are saying is true?  Do you have any facts that any one of our commissioners are micro-managing?  And if they are, isn't that part of their job?  Sorry, I don't understand assumptions.  I prefer facts and until I have them why should I believe what is being said?  Which of our commissioners is micro-managing?  Who is being micro-managed?

I haven't assumed anything.  I asked a philosophical question about management practices.  Not once did I mention any of "our" commissioners or employees.  It was you that knee jerked and jumped to the erroneous conclusion that my question was anything more.  Jarhead saw your assumption from the very start.  Are you not capable of discussing ideas?  Why must it always be about specific people?  Your reactions sound like those from a person who has something to hide & responds out of a fear of being discovered.  Sheesh, it was a question born out of the principles of management formulated by Henry Ford as they would apply to a county government.... any county government... not necessarily the one you have self-identified with as a 'good ole boy'.

With that said, is there something about 'our' county management you would like to confess?

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

srkruzich

Quote from: Patriot on April 20, 2012, 10:25:23 AM
What is it about you that always ASSumes?  I was referring generally to the idea of micro-management by one arm of a body politic exercising daily directive authority over ANY county employee in the absence of the other board members.  There's no blackboard here, so that's the best I can do to help you understand.
Thats because the majority of this country assumes. They don't think for themselves.
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

srkruzich

Quote from: jarhead on April 20, 2012, 11:49:51 AM
Quote from Wilma:
I prefer facts and until I have them why should I believe what is being said?

Wilma, You have me totally confused. You say this, then on the "lynch Zimmerman " thread you want the lad tar & feathered, then hung---and all because of what they said on NBC,CBS and ABC ? Talk about heads exploding !!

LOL Jarhead, you gotta think liberal now to understand......
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Patriot

Quote from: srkruzich on April 20, 2012, 12:58:02 PM
Thats because the majority of this country assumes. They don't think for themselves.

I'm not sure about the majority of the county, but there's darned sure a shortage of observation, comprehension & critical thinking here.  In context, it seems that evidence of public school failures & common sense abound.

jarhead

Quote from Patriot:
In context, it seems that evidence of public school failures

Damnit Patriot, there you go again. I want to go fishing but you just keep spouting off so I have to stay home in case your Fly-Boy arse gets out numbered by the "lefties "  Now before some of you "moderates" get all riled up I was referring to ol Sarge---him being left handed and all.

Patriot

Quote from: jarhead on April 20, 2012, 01:44:37 PM
Now before some of you "moderates" get all riled up I was referring to ol Sarge---him being left handed and all.

Now come on, Marine... part of the Code of Honor was honesty.  Tell the truth.  You were talking about your wife.... and I'm gonna tell.   :o

jarhead

Honesty !! You betcha !!
"I did not fall asleep on watch ,Lt---the battery must of went dead in the PRC-25 radio---it aint dead ? Oh yea, the antenna was loose--yes sir after you not checking on me for over two hours I knew something was wrong so checked the antenna connection and it was loose "
Honest Ron

Patriot

Quote from: jarhead on April 20, 2012, 02:24:09 PM
Honesty !! You betcha !!
"I did not fall asleep on watch ,Lt---the battery must of went dead in the PRC-25 radio---it aint dead ? Oh yea, the antenna was loose--yes sir after you not checking on me for over two hours I knew something was wrong so checked the antenna connection and it was loose "
Honest Ron

ROTFLMAO... If only I had never heard that all in real life!  LOL

Go catch a big one!  Uh... fish.  I'll be fine till the lemmings come out.

Wilma

Well, excuse me for answering your philosophical question with a real life experience.  Sorry my answer wasn't what you wanted.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk