The Death Clock... Don't Be Afraid, Take TheTest

Started by Warph, April 13, 2012, 08:12:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

Welcome to the Death Clock, the Internet's friendly reminder that life is slipping away... second by second. Like the hourglass of the Net, the Death Clock will remind you just how short life is.

Death Clock: The Internet's friendly reminder that life is slipping away...

Just click on:

http://deathclock.com/index.cfm
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

kshillbillys

I went through and chose each of the four choices of normal, pessimistic, optimistic and saddistic...Normally I will die in November of 2023; pessimistically I will day 8 days before I would die normally; sadistically I should've been dead in January of 2010 and optimistically I will die in 2059....Doesn't matter to me anyway, it's my time when it's my time; but that was fun...LOL--Jennifer
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

srkruzich

Quote from: kshillbillys on April 13, 2012, 09:03:24 PM
I went through and chose each of the four choices of normal, pessimistic, optimistic and saddistic...Normally I will die in November of 2023; pessimistically I will day 8 days before I would die normally; sadistically I should've been dead in January of 2010 and optimistically I will die in 2059....Doesn't matter to me anyway, it's my time when it's my time; but that was fun...LOL--Jennifer

Oh man i gotta live til 2033? :O  sheesh.  Not too sure i want to live that long with the way this country is going
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk