ELK KONNECT & VOLUNTEERS KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

Started by frawin, April 13, 2012, 01:03:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frawin

I got my Prairie Star paper today and there were two articles about Elk Konnect sponsored youth activities, what a great cause, working with the young people is very gratifying. I coached youth Baseball there 52+ years ago, I had 3 Nephews playing and it was great fun working with them. Keep it up Elk Konnect, everytime I am at Howard I hear lots of good positive comments about what you are doing.
Also I got some of my Elk County "Valuation Notices" and I was pleased with all of the valuations.

Mom70x7

They are dedicated people, who volunteer in and around all their other activities. I agree with you!

redcliffsw

Where do they get their financing to do these great "causes"?  

Is this an institutional charity supported by government which requires theft of the public?

Diane Amberg

Good grief Red. Don'cha wanna go play in a tornado or something? I'd love to list all the more than 300 supporters that approve of what E K is doing...all of them taxpayers! (Don't feed the troll Diane, just let it go.) :P :P :P :( :'(

jarhead

Quote from: Diane Amberg on April 14, 2012, 03:48:02 PM
Good grief Red. Don'cha wanna go play in a tornado or something? I'd love to list all the more than 300 supporters that approve of what E K is doing...all of them taxpayers! (Don't feed the troll Diane, just let it go.) :P :P :P :( :'(

Shame on you Diane. Someone jokingly said that Al should slam your head in the car door and you got your bloomers in all kinds of wads----and now with deadly tornados spawning all over this state you suggest Red goes out and plays in one ?? Maybe the one that is on the ground in Marion county right now that is 1/2 mile wide ? And your fellow teacher thinks it's funny ? For shame !!
You know 300 supporters of EK ? Watch out---I think your nose just grew about an inch longer---unless you are using Chicago style politics to base that figure on..

Diane Amberg

Sadly, it was not said as a joke back then. Since then I've learned sarcastic "humor" from the Kansas experts. I can now cut and slash with the best of 'em, take it or leave it, it doesn't matter a twit to me. Since you guys are so proud of being caustic and rude, I packed my east coast manners away and will only use them with those who also do.
   And my nose is just fine, thank you.  I'll not fall into your trap.....maybe I'll just list their initials. HA! I promise you they do exist.
   I'm still watching the Weather Channel ,so I know exactly what is going on and where. I also told everyone to stay safe tonight. I have absolutely nothing to be ashamed of.

Catwoman

Thanks for the overexaggeration, Jar...I put out a smiley face, in appreciation for Diane's not backing down to a bully.  Nothing more.  I'll let you know if and when I do indeed find anything to be funny.  Still waiting on that one.

Varmit

Dear Elk Konnected and all who volunteer for them,

STOP WASTING THE HARD EARNED MONEY I MUST PAY IN TAXES THAT YOU BASCIALLY STEAL FROM THE COUNTY!!
YOU DO NOTHING THAT ACTUALLY HELPS ANYONE! SAVE YOUR BULLS^@T SOCCER CAMPS AND ANYTHING ELSE YOU DO UNLESS YOU ARE WILLING TO PAY FOR IT OUT OF YOUR OWN DAMN POCKET!
I WOULD MUCH RATHER HAVE MY TAX DOLLARS GOING TO THINGS LIKE REPAIRING OUR ROADS THAN HAVE IT WASTED ON THE GARBAGE YOU PUT OUT!

DIANE,

I WOULD DARE YOU TO LIST THE SUPPOSED 300 SUPPORTERS OF EK, BUT THEY DON'T EXIST SO IT WOULD BE A COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME! SO LIKE NORMALLY YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Diane Amberg

So this thread will go sliding into politics also? Isn't this supposed to be coffee shop stuff?  And of a pro E K " thank you" nature? 
     Varmit, that list does exist, so sorry you won't be on it. I don't have permission to post the names, but I will do initials and you can try to figure out who they are, so you can give them a hard time. It's a shame that you few can't apparently tolerate anyone who thinks differently from you. Why, they might even pay more in taxes than you do. I'll be back later with a start on that list.
And Jar, it was my hand ,not my head. Please don't rewrite history. I'll bet you don't remember who said it. ;)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk