White House Situation Room Drama Pictures of bin Ladens Death

Started by Warph, April 11, 2012, 12:33:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

At 10 a.m. PT on May 2, 2011.... barely half a day after the world learned that Osama bin Laden was killed... the photo below was uploaded to the official White House Flickr account.  It shows President Barack Obuma, Vice President Joe "The Mouth" Biden, Secretary of State Hillary "Broom Hilta" Clinton and members of the national security team gathered inside the White House Situation Room as they receive updates on the mission against bin Laden.  Barely two days after the photo was shared, the image is almost the most viewed item on Flickr.

It shows President Barack Hussein Obuma and Vice President Joe 'The Mouth" Biden, along with members of the national security team, receiving an update on the mission against Osama bin Laden in the Situation Room of the White House, May 1, 2011. Seated, from left, are: Brigadier General Marshall B. "Brad" Webb, Assistant Commanding General, Joint Special Operations Command; Deputy National Security Advisor Denis McDonough; Secretary of State Hillary "Broom Hilta" Clinton; and Secretary of Defense Robert Gates. Standing, from left, are: Obuma Trainer & Vagan Chef Muscleman Jarhead,  Admiral Mike Mullen, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff; National Security Advisor Tom Donilon; Chief of Staff Bill Daley; Tony Blinken, National Security Advisor to the Vice President; Audrey Tomason Director for Counterterrorism; John Brennan, Assistant to the President for Homeland Security and Counterterrorism; and Director of National Intelligence James Clapper.  Please note: a classified document of Chief Security Advisor for Nancy Pelosi Teresa Heilevang packing an AK-47 seen in this photograph has been obscured. (Official White House Photo by Pete Souza)
This official White House photograph is being made available only for publication by news organizations and/or for personal use printing by the subject(s) of the photograph.  (The photograph may not be manipulated in any way and may not be used in commercial or political materials, advertisements, emails, products, promotions that in any way suggests approval or endorsement of the President, the First Family, or the White House)

More pictures of "The Situation Room" on that historic day:

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

jarhead

Warph,
What the hell is Quint doing lurking in the rear in that last picture ? I thought Jaws ate him. I knew that movie was fake but Teresa told me it was actual film footage of the real deal !!

Warph

Quote from: jarhead on April 11, 2012, 03:09:50 PM
Warph,
What the hell is Quint doing lurking in the rear in that last picture ? I thought Jaws ate him. I knew that movie was fake but Teresa told me it was actual film footage of the real deal !!

Quint was a tough old buzzard.  You've heard of Jonah and the whale?  Quint wound up the not being dinner for Jaws but slid down into his belly as you can plainly see here in this picture:

He was able to cut himself out of the sharks belly 9.2 seconds before chief  Brody fired the shot hitting the compressed tank and blowing up Jaws:

Quint went on to be a hero and was hired by Obuma as his "go to" for fresh seafood.  Quint is planning a dinner of blowfish and manta sring ray tail soup right before Obuma's first debate with Romney. 

Now... about you in that first picture, what the deal of you sticking your finger in Obuma's right ear.  Is that some sort of fore play... hmmmmm?  Now that is something I could see Teresa doing.
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk