O-ne B-ig A-ss M-istake A-merica

Started by Warph, April 06, 2012, 01:28:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

Operation: Hot Mike

Mission: Simple

Your mission is simple.... DUMP Obuma 2012

Our economy is now in the grip of European-style unemployment.  Our national debt still spirals out of control, fueled by Washington's expense-account mentality.  Our power and standing in the world are now openly challenged.  We are on the brink of leaving the next generation of Americans a far less secure, strong and prosperous country than we ourselves have enjoyed.

Instead of confronting these challenges with realistic solutions, President Obama and his allies in Congress stubbornly cling to the same destructive policies that drove us into this economic and fiscal morass: Backbreaking tax increases. Job-destroying regulatory harassment.  And gross fiscal incompetence.

In 2012, America will choose between President Obama's politics of permanent decline and a new era of strength, security and growth.  Barack Obama obstinately blames everyone but himself for the 14 million Americans who can't find work, the most anemic economy since the 1970s and the largest run-up in federal government debt in America's entire history.

Now, Americans are joining together to say that Barack Obama's blame game is over.  It's time for accountability and results.  It's time we had a president as great and big-hearted as America itself.  And it's time we had majorities in both the House and the Senate that are 100% dedicated to rescuing our economy from the Obama agenda, restoring health to our financial balance sheet and making America the strong, vigilant world leader we once were and must always be.

Don't leave your kids a country that is less strong, secure and proud than the one you and I inherited.
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Warph

It is of special interest to read the words of Marcus Tullius Cicero regarding the danger of internal subversion. In a speech to the Roman Senate, as recorded by *Sallust, Cicero said:

"A nation can survive its fools and even the ambitious.  But it cannot survive treason from within.  An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and he carries his banners openly against the city.  But the traitor (Barack Hussein Obuma) moves among those within the gates freely, his sly whispers rustling through all alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself.  For the traitor (Obuma) appears no traitor; he speaks in the accents familiar to his victim, and he wears their face and their garments and he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men.  He rots the soul of a nation; he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of a city; he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist.  A murderer is less to be feared.  The traitor (Obuma) is the plague."

*Gaius Sallustius Crispus, usually anglicised as Sallust (86 BC – c. 35 BC) was a Roman historian, politician, and novus homo from a well-known plebeian family.
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

redcliffsw

Quote from: jarhead on April 08, 2012, 06:38:52 PM
Damn Diane, this is twice in one week we agree on something.

Red, at one time I said I agreed with a lot of what you said. It seems as though we have now hit a fork in the trail some time ago. For you to keep beating a dead horse about how all Republicans in Elk county are Liberal is absolute bullshit. I don't know you or where you live, but if I was a bet'n man I would say you do not live in Elk county because I don't think you know horse shit from apple butter when it comes to how most Republicans in Elk county feel about issues.
For the record---I think Ross is doing a fine job too.

Jar- you seem to be one of the few real conservatives even if you're under the Republican umbrella.  Perhaps I'm a bit extreme about
labeling "all" Republicans as liberals, however you've got to admit there's some Republican liberals right here on the forum who  do not hide their support of Elk Konnected.  Elk Konnected draws lots of the liberal support and a few other folks who later regret any support.
Meanwhile, when I'm in Elk County, I'll look for the conservatives that you say are there.  Might even see you.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk