Patrick Perkins Arrested for Murder

Started by the shadow, April 01, 2012, 10:34:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the shadow

In light of some posts on this forum lately, I found this story to be quite amusing.

Happy Reading,             Kent

The Shadow              KNOWS!

Police have arrested a 39-year-old homeless man in connection with the December killing of another homeless man near the Keeper of the Plains statue.

Patrick R. Perkins was arrested shortly before 6 p.m. Monday near Central and Broadway, police records indicate. He was booked into the Sedgwick County Jail on suspicion of first-degree murder in connection with the death of 41-year-old Marshall K. Hauschulz, who was found beaten to death on a concrete slab next to the Arkansas River near Central and Nims on Dec. 16.

Hauschulz lived under a bridge in downtown Wichita, authorities have said, but not the one closest to where his body was found.

Perkins had been questioned by police in the days following Hauschulz's death, Reynolds said. Evidence and further investigation ultimately led to Perkins' arrest.

An autopsy indicated Hauschulz died from blunt force trauma to the head, police have said. Investigators think he was killed on the concrete slab where he was found.

Read more here: http://www.kansas.com/2012/02/07/2206333/arrest-made-in-december-killing.html#storylink=cpy
The Shadow knows!

Vitriol

This is so amusing.  Two months old but so amusing.  I guess at a certain stage of life you are left with humor.  You know it is always the little things that set people off.

Death by beating someone's head on to a concrete slab with enough impact to cause blunt force trauma.  Real amusing.

Maybe something amusing was being discussed there under the wrong bridge along the river side and one party took offense.

There are concrete slabs just about everywhere along rivers.

I would worry if this is an isolated case or just the first of many.  Only the shadow knows.

Patriot

Quote from: Vitriol on April 03, 2012, 03:12:56 AM
This is so amusing...  

Death by beating someone's head on to a concrete slab with enough impact to cause blunt force trauma.  Real amusing.

Maybe something amusing was being discussed there under the wrong bridge along the river side and one party took offense.

There are concrete slabs just about everywhere along rivers.

I would worry if this is an isolated case or just the first of many.  Only the shadow knows.

Amusing?  You mean like this little quote....

Quote from: Vitriol on March 28, 2012, 11:58:37 AM
I would much rather see you shot by a tried and true bullet from a tax payer purchased firearm, out of a tax payer purchased holster, on a tax payer purchased belt next to a  multi-band radio clipped to the two pairs of handcuffs, than by an untested new $800  taser.  It might not work.

Tsk tsk, PEP.  You  must know that the beating death of a homeless man is no more humorous than you suggesting that you would like to see a local resident shot to death by local law enforcement just because you disagree with their politics.

There's a difference between ironic name coincidences and the communication of a threat.   The former may be humorous... the latter isn't.

Speaking of humorous name coincidence, your new name, Vitriol,  seems fitting.

The other differences?  I suspect The Shadow knows.

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Diane Amberg

Hmmm. I'm gonna get grief for this and maybe it's just a difference in how one reads things, but I don't see a threat at all. It's a comparison.. "Rather" and "Than" The "You"wasn't personal. The word someone or anyone could be substituted with no change in meaning.

Patriot

Quote from: Diane Amberg on April 03, 2012, 08:15:03 AM
I'm gonna get grief for this and maybe it's just a difference in how one reads things, but I don't see a threat at all.

I'm sure you don't, Diane.  Perhaps one of your lawyer friends who's experienced in such cases can review the written historical record of the poster in question, expose the trends and enlighten you.  There's ur grief.  You're welcome. Poke, poke.   ;D
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Diane Amberg

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk