Set phasers to stun, Spock!

Started by Patriot, March 28, 2012, 08:49:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ELK@KC

Quote from: jhongreen on March 29, 2012, 10:00:51 AM
I guess this last post by Sarge proves what we all knew already Patriot doesn't even know crap from his own arse.
Well said, I know alot of the people in elk county agree with that. Ross and patriot have really ruined the forum for many.

jarhead

Elk,
For every person you find that agrees with that, I think I know two people that disagree with you

srkruzich

Quote from: ELK@KC on March 29, 2012, 02:01:12 PM
Well said, I know alot of the people in elk county agree with that. Ross and patriot have really ruined the forum for many.

They haven't ruined it for me.  You folks really need to get a life you know.  One thread on a forum of hundreds of threads doesn't make the whole forum.  IF ya don't like it, guess what, don't read it.  Your the idiots that are letting it upset you!  Sheesh.  Yall sound like those fools that want everyone to ban everything on tv because yall don't have the skill or the disclipine to change the channel or hit the off button
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Patriot

Quote from: jhongreen on March 29, 2012, 10:00:51 AM
I guess this last post by Sarge proves what we all knew already Patriot doesn't even know crap from his own arse.

Nice talk.  Of course, you probably didn't know my info regarding this thread was validated by a current county commissioner.  Perhaps you would like to relay your perceptions of the commissioner's recto-cranial inversion directly... message me and I'll gladly get the two of you in touch.

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Patriot

Quote from: ELK@KC on March 29, 2012, 02:01:12 PM
Well said, I know alot of the people in elk county agree with that.  Ross and patriot have really ruined the forum for many.

I'm sure you do.  Just remember, conservatives/repubs outnumber libs/dems in Elk county by something like 2 to 1.  It's unfortunate that you folks in the minority feel so victimized by Ross and I.  I hope you can someday grow up to be a bit less thin skinned.  In the mean time... feel free not to waste your important time reading (let alone responding) to anything I post.

Now, about that need for tasers and the $60,000 budget cut for the road dept in 2012....

ddurbin

Patriot,
It appears you have taken on a very commendable role of being the watchdog for wrong-doing and illegal transgressions of members of Elk County's government.  Besides using this forum as a means of calling "foul", have you taken or do you intend to take any additional action(s) to rectify all this?  Have higher authorities been notified so that these evil-doers can be properly investigated and sanctioned?  Or are you content to simply report and hope that someone else takes the next step?

Patriot

Quote from: ddurbin on March 29, 2012, 04:51:41 PM
Patriot,
It appears you have taken on a very commendable role of being the watchdog for wrong-doing and illegal transgressions of members of Elk County's governmental officials.  Besides using this forum as a means of calling "foul", have you taken or do you intend to take any additional action(s) to rectify all this?  Have higher authorities been notified so that these evil-doers can be properly investigated and sanctioned?  Or are you content to simply report and hope that someone else takes the next step?

Thanks & yes. 

And what, exactly are your views of & intentions regarding county management, processes, plans & budgeting priorities?  Or are you content to make a rumor driven vote every 4 years, pay your taxes (at the highest rates in KS) and let the chips fall where they may?

flintauqua

"Yes" to which of the two questions asked?
"Gloom, despair, and agony on me
Deep, dark depression, excessive misery
If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
Gloom, despair, and agony on me"

I thought I was an Ayn Randian until I decided it wasn't in my best self-interest.

Patriot

Quote from: flintauqua on March 29, 2012, 05:20:55 PM
"Yes" to which of the two questions asked?

Grammatically, there were actually four questions presented, and I'm beginning to feel like Father William in the last stanza of the Lewis Carroll poem of the same name.

flintauqua

Okay, whatever.

To which of the questions asked of you by ddurbin is your answer 'Yes'?
"Gloom, despair, and agony on me
Deep, dark depression, excessive misery
If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
Gloom, despair, and agony on me"

I thought I was an Ayn Randian until I decided it wasn't in my best self-interest.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk