One Society? Dictatorship of 'We the People' ....

Started by redcliffsw, March 17, 2012, 06:48:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redcliffsw

Socialized health care comes down to a collective "we" created by force of law. It comes down to a collective law made in Washington and enforced by fines and prisons. Lenin and Stalin would be proud of this socialization and the parallel destruction of freedom. Socialized health care comes down to social force being applied to each person by the state. It comes down to democratic dictatorship. It comes down to social dictatorship.

Americans will never be free as long as Washington rules over personal health care decisions. Americans cannot be free as long as Washington has the power to think and act for all of them as one society and one collective. Americans cannot be free as long as they conceive of their lives as being part of a single monolithic "We" and support everyone's being forced into this collective.

We the People is actually a premise that is anti-freedom.
-Michael S. Rozeff

http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/107861.html

Diane Amberg

I don't agree with the Obama health care plan. I didn't when it was introduced and haven't seen anything since to cause me to change my mind. I also don't care for what the drug companies here are getting away with as far as costs. Their excuses don't wash.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk