Music to "Slut" by...

Started by Warph, March 06, 2012, 02:30:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

Dedicated to bi-sexual Sandra Fu.. er... fuc.. ah... Fluke for
her many rolls out on the Quad

"Wahoooooo... what  a hottttttie!"  -- Bill Clinton

"Sit down, Bill. This flukey Fluke reminds me of the old joke about the gal who discovered she was pregnant and had it narrowed down to two, It was either the football team or the Senior class." -- Hillary Clinton

"Aw you dog, you dirty dog,
You better stop your sniffing 'round like that;
I know just what you're driving at!"
(Cab Calloway to Sandra baby)

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Warph

"Leader Pelosi, Members of Congress, good morning, and thank you for calling this hearing on women's health and allowing me to testify on behalf of the women who will benefit from the Affordable Care Act contraceptive coverage regulation. My name is Sandra Fluke, and I'm a third year student at Georgetown Law, a Jesuit school. I'm also a past president of Georgetown Law Students for Reproductive Justice or LSRJ. I'd like to acknowledge my fellow LSRJ members and allies and all of the student activists with us and thank them for being here today. Georgetown LSRJ is here today:

.... because we're so grateful that this regulation implements the nonpartisan, medical advice of the Institute of Medicine."

---Sandra "the Fluke"
--Warph

-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Warph

"Flat Foot Fluke"

Nina Hagen tribute drag queen show

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

Quote from: evanstrail on March 06, 2012, 04:02:30 PM
http://www.latimes.com/news/politics/la-pn-sandra-fluke-limbaughs-apology-doesnt-change-anything-20120305,0,4455709.story?track=rss

Change anything ???  Of course not.... (so says the far-left liberal rag LATimes).  See who she is sitting with, the Queen of the"Bitches" Joy Behar, of "The Vi..Few".

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

Sing Along with Sandra Fluke - "LOVE FOR SALE"

"When the only sound on the empty street
Is the heavy tread of the heavy feet
That belong to a lonesome cop
Sandra opens shop

The Moon so long has been gazing down
On the Wayward Ways of this Wayward town
My smile becomes a smirk, I go to Work,
Love for Sale

Love for Sale
Appetizing young Love for Sale
Love thats Fresh and still Unspoiled
Love thats only Slightly Soiled (cough, cough)
Love for sale

Who will buy little o' Sandra
Who would like to Sample my Supply
who's prepared to pay the price
For a trip to Paradise
Love for Sale

Let the Poets pipe of Love
In their childish ways
I know every TYPE of Love
Better far than they, right guys & gals?
If you want the Thrill of Love
I have been through the Mill of Love
Old love, New Love
Horny Love, Bi-Sexual Love, Lesbian Love
Every love but True Love

Love for sale from little o' Sandra
Appetizing young love for sale
If you want to buy my wares, follow me and climb my stairs
Love for Sale

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

Golly gee... Am I shocked. (yawn)..This was all just a big dishonest Democrat ploy to take the attention off of Barack Hussein Obuma's assault on religious freedom.  Sandra Fluke was all a BIG PRODUCTION by the liberal democrats!  The Democrat's token abused college coed is actually a 30 year-old hardcore women's rights activist.  In other words, folks, you are being played.  She has been an activist all along and the Dems were just waiting for the appropriate time to play her.

Yesterday morning, in an interview with Matt Lauer on the Today show, it was revealed that she is 30 years old, NOT the 23 that had been reported all along.

In the beginning of this whole CHARADE, she was described as a Georgetown law student.  It was then revealed that prior to attending Georgetown she was an active women's right advocate.  Gee, imagine that.  In one of her first interviews she is quoted as talking about how she reviewed Georgetown's insurance policy prior to committing to attend, and seeing that it didn't cover contraceptive services, she decided to attend with the express purpose of battling this policy.  During this time, she was described as a 23-year-old coed.  Magically, at the same time Congress is debating the forced coverage of contraception, she appears and is even brought to Capitol Hill to testify.  

This whole thing, people has been a huge "Fluke!"

This is who she really is: http://www.law.georgetown.edu/pils/CurrentPILS.htm

Sandra Fluke

Sandra Fluke's professional background in domestic violence and human trafficking began with Sanctuary for Families in New York City. There, she launched the agency's pilot Program Evaluation Initiative. While at Sanctuary, she co-founded the New York Statewide Coalition for Fair Access to Family Court, which after a twenty-year stalemate, successfully advocated for legislation granting access to civil orders of protection for unmarried victims of domestic violence, including LGBTQ victims and teens. Sandra was also a member of the Manhattan Borough President's Taskforce on Domestic Violence and numerous other New York City and New York State coalitions that successfully advocated for policy improvements impacting victims of domestic violence.

As the 2010 recipient of the Women Lawyers Association of Los Angeles Fran Kandel Public Interest Grant, she researched, wrote, and produced an instructional film on how to apply for a domestic violence restraining order in pro per. She has also interned with the Coalition to Abolish Slavery & Trafficking; Polaris Project; Neighborhood Legal Services of Los Angeles County; Break the Cycle; the Domestic Violence Legal Empowerment and Appeals Project; NOW Legal Defense and Education Fund; Crime Victim and Sexual Assault Services; and the Human Services Coalition of Tompkins County.

Through Georgetown's clinic programs, Sandra has proposed legislation based on fact-finding in Kenya regarding child trafficking for domestic work, and has represented victims of domestic violence in protection order cases. Sandra is the Development Editor of the Journal of Gender and the Law, and served as the President of Law Students for Reproductive Justice, and the Vice President of the Women's Legal Alliance. In her first year, she also co-founded a campus committee addressing human trafficking. Cornell University awarded her a B. S. in Policy Analysis & Management, as well as Feminist, Gender, & Sexuality Studies in 2003.

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

Even on a tight budget, Sandra Fluke doesn't need taxpayer money for her sexual encounters.

Here is Bart Simpson to explain it to you:

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

"Wag The Sult" doesn't seem to be working as well as I thought!!!
--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

BY THIS TIME, anyone who's interested knows that Sandra Fluke wasn't just another young law student at Georgetown, but in fact was a 30 year old left-wing political activist who enrolled at the Catholic university in order to crusade on behalf of publicly funded contraception and abortion.

Because the 800-pound gorilla of conservative radio, Rush Limbaugh, made the mistake of calling her a few names, he turned this otherwise insignificant ditz into the media's idea of a martyr.  Unlike Joan of Arc, however, the only voice Ms. Fluke heard in her head was her own, which, being a liberal, she naturally assumed was God's.

Her sleazy motives for enrolling at a Catholic school aside, she made a terrible spokeswoman for Obuma's war on matters of conscience and religious freedom.  Even if you are one of those clowns who agree with Obuma that his frontal attack on the 1st Amendment is really all about women's health, you should be annoyed with "The Fluke."  For one thing, the tuition at Georgetown runs $45,000-a-year, meaning that three years of Law School is running her, or, more likely, her folks, $135,000, not counting room and board.  Whatever your politics may be, it's pretty hard to imagine that whoever is writing the checks to Georgetown can't also afford to pay for her birth-control pills.

For another thing, she even lied about the cost.  She whined that if the federal government, otherwise known as the taxpayers, didn't supply her with free pills, the three year cost would be $3,000.  Frankly, I had no idea if that was true, but to me, the difference between $135,000 and $138,000 seemed rather inconsequential, and certainly nothing that called for a congressional hearing.  However, after doing a little research, I found that a six-month supply of Yasmin, a popular generic birth-control pill, runs $89.98, plus shipping.  Which means that, instead of $1,000 a year, the cost would be $179.96, and while we all know that shipping isn't always as cheap as we'd like, it's highly unlikely that it would run Ms. Fluke anything close to $820.04-a-year.

In other words, while Ms. Fluke is probably not a slut or a prostitute, as Limbaugh suggested, she is certainly a great big liar.  And if I were her parents, I'd certainly want to know why she is leading such an super-active sex life when she should be hitting those expensive law books.[/
color]

Investors dump Carbonite after Limbaugh advertisement pull
– March 7, 2012
Posted in: Business

Via the Daily Caller: On Saturday, Carbonite CEO David Friend released a statement on his company's website declaring that Carbonite had decided to "withdraw" advertising from Rush Limbaugh's radio show in the wake of his controversial remarks involving Georgetown Law student Sandra Fluke because it will "ultimately contribute to a more civilized public discourse":

"Even though Mr. Limbaugh has now issued an apology, we have nonetheless decided to withdraw our advertising from his show. We hope that our action, along with the other advertisers who have already withdrawn their ads, will ultimately contribute to a more civilized public discourse."

However, it hasn't done much to contribute to his company's stock price. Since the market opened on Monday through its close today, Carbonite stock (NASDAQ:CARB) has plummeted nearly 12 percent, outpacing the drop of the NASDAQ index in that same time period by nine-and-a-half points. It was also one of the biggest decliners on the NASDAQ on Tuesday.

UPDATE:  Stupid Is As Stupid Does

There's a bit of a buzz on the Interwebs about how Carbonite's stock price has tanked after they dropped sponsorship on Rush Limbaugh's talk show. Some folks are wondering if the there might be connection.

I think so, but I believe that it is indirect. Any poor managed company will see its market value drop. Carbonite is no exception. The stock price has dropped more than 50 percent since it peaked at around 21 bucks following the IPO.

Instapundit takes note that the company lists Ed Schultz, Rachel Maddow, and Randi Rhodes as "trusted spokespersons" in it's SEC filings.  But by jumping into the brouhaha, it led some of us to discover that Carbonite president is a guy named David Friend, who's been a generous contributor, it turns out, to the presidential campaigns of Al Gore, John Kerry and Barack Obuma, as well as to George Soros' MoveOn.org.  What's more, Mr. Friend, whose bizarre sense of chivalry compelled him to rush to Ms. Fluke's defense, continued advertising on Ed Schultz's show even after that goof referred to Laura Ingraham as a slut.

If I were Mr. Friend, I think I would be making an appointment with a vocational guidance counselor.  After all, when you've been personally responsible for thousands of Rush Limbaugh's fans finding a non-Carbonite way of protecting their computer files, it's time to turn in your keys to the corner office and the executive bathroom.

I leave it to the Gentle Reader to asess what this says about the company management's judgement.

....Warph

--Warph

-- Warph

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk