Moline, Kansas Ghost Sightings

Started by Warph, March 01, 2012, 02:46:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

At the CC Lodge/SB Cafe most of the employees there have heard their name called by someone. After they ask who wanted them they find out that no one called their name. At least nobody alive. Several apparitions have been seen here and there. One customer wanted a different room because she saw a dead lady in the bathroom. Haunted? I'm sure, it was a nursing home from 1966 until 2007. One picture taken of the couch in the lounge area shows the indention of a person sitting there but no one is visible. Things get moved and loud noises heard a lot.

Rest of story at:
  http://www.ghostsofamerica.com/6/Kansas_Moline_ghost_sightings.html

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Janet Harrington

Oh my gosh. Now, how exciting that would be.

Diane Amberg

Ms Bear

And I am thinking I am going to have to stay there.  Will the next time I get to visit there. Who knows, the ghosts might like me or might not.

oldfart

Janet the house next to you had ghost .would see shadows ,hear thinks ,things gone then back.WE called her Grace,some times smell coffee and cigarette smoke early in morning. One day I told Grace she go onto where she needed to go ,never had any more events.

Diane Amberg

Ms Bear, the rooms at Crooked Creek Lodge are really neat. Each has a theme and are very nice. You are considered family, not a guest. The food was really good home cooking. We had the rose room. We didn't see or hear anything out of place. A ghost would have been fun. 

farmgal67357

It was a nursing home? I thought it was a school all this time! We go there to eat the Mushroom Swiss Burgers, they are yummy!
Lisa
I saw the Joplin ghost light once......
Lisa

Jane

The Tarwater house has had some interesting things take place. Rex Tarwater smoked a pipe and we have smelled it on several occasions. Helen Vinette has stood beside me at the kitchen sink, let me tell you that made the hair on the back of my neck stand up. I do believe every house has someone that is still there as a good spirit.  :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk