Political Cartoons of the Week

Started by Warph, February 24, 2012, 11:35:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Warph

Ouch... now that's got to hurt, Barry!  Afghans burn an effigy (we think it was an effigy) depicting President Barry Obuma following Sunday''s killing of civilians in Panjwai, Kandahar by a U.S. soldier during a protest in Jalalabad east of Kabul, Afghanistan, Tuesday, March 13, 2012.  Hundreds of part-time students (who are full-time Taliban), in eastern Afghanistan on Tuesday, shouted angry slogans against the United States and the PTSD American soldier accused of carrying out the killings, the first significant protest in response to the tragedy. (AP Photo/Rahmat Gul)
--Warph

-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Warph

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

The Liar-In-Chief is at it again:

Obuma's Energy Decisions:

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

Liberals in a Nutshell: They Suck!

1) They're unhappy - Study after study shows that conservatives
are happier people than liberals.  The difference can be staggering.
2) Liberals don't care as much about tradition
3) Liberals see people who disagree as evil
4) Liberals aren't very religious
5) Liberalism encourages arrogance

"Hell Yes I'm a Muslim... and proud of it!":
--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

--Warph

-- Warph

Warph

We have had a century of prosperity. And Obuma calls it "greed."  Obuma says it doesn't work.  Sure income growth may have leveled off a bit.  But it's still growing, as is our standard of living if you discount the Obuma years.
"Greed" is now synonymous with the dirty word "profit" as long as it's associated with capitalists.  Greed by union workers in the form of rising taxes, unaffordable entitlements and state spending, however, is pur-fect-ly fine for progressives.

Pygmies clapping:  Hooray!!!  Let me hear it for ME... at least I got it off the launch pad!

--Warph

-- Warph

jarhead

Warph,
The best cartoon of the week has been our CiC at the Summit of the Americas in Columbia. He felt like the runt pig of a 16 piglet litter. The poor lad has lost his rock star status he had just a few short years ago at the summit. At least ol Hillary had a good time kicking up her heels to some good ol Cuban music. I think Slick Willie was hanging out with the Secret Service boys but I might be spreading a vicious rumor. :angel:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk