How the U.S. Could Pressure North Korea Tomorrow: Quit the $100 Bill

Started by Ross, February 25, 2012, 04:34:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ross

TIME

By DAVID WOLMAN | Time.com – Fri, Feb 24, 2012 4:40 AM EST..

U.S. negotiators are heading into a second day of what have been dubbed "serious and substantial" talks with North Korean officials. Yet amidst all the discussion of how the U.S. will attempt to work with Kim Jon-un, there has been little (open) speculation as to whether Dear Leader Junior might crank up production of $100 and $50 bills. No, not North Korean 100- or 50-won banknotes, worth about as much as old tissues. I'm talking about fake greenbacks -- or, as the U.S. Secret Service has dubbed them, "superdollars."

Much more at:

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/u-could-pressure-north-korea-tomorrow-quit-100-094000585.html

srkruzich

Quote from: Ross on February 25, 2012, 04:34:42 PM

TIME

By DAVID WOLMAN | Time.com – Fri, Feb 24, 2012 4:40 AM EST..

U.S. negotiators are heading into a second day of what have been dubbed "serious and substantial" talks with North Korean officials. Yet amidst all the discussion of how the U.S. will attempt to work with Kim Jon-un, there has been little (open) speculation as to whether Dear Leader Junior might crank up production of $100 and $50 bills. No, not North Korean 100- or 50-won banknotes, worth about as much as old tissues. I'm talking about fake greenbacks -- or, as the U.S. Secret Service has dubbed them, "superdollars."

Much more at:

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/u-could-pressure-north-korea-tomorrow-quit-100-094000585.html

Its so that they can eliminate money. One world currency which will be credits in a electronic format. 
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Ross

That makes sense. I sure hope that never happens.
And I now understand since the government can't seem to take guns away from citizens they are going after the ammo.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk