Happy Birthday Jarhead!

Started by kshillbillys, January 12, 2012, 06:48:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jarhead

Miss Bonnie Bell, I would be glad to buy you a cup of coffee----but I aint buying that ol grouch , Bob, anything---or Cuz Farmer Joe.  :D
You just don't like hearing I am 62 because that probably means your eldest child is 63 ;D

Bonnie M.

Close!  She turned 62 in October.

And, you're right about Bob being a grouch, I just don't mention that to him very often, though!  I wonder, sometimes, if he's even aware of that fact!   :) :) :)

Bonnie

greatguns

Dear Cuz, hope you have recovered from your day of the getting older drama.  Had no idea you were so old!  Happy belated birthday!

Ms Bear

Kind of late in the day but I hope that last part of you birthday is good.  Happy Birthday.

Teresa

Happy Birthday Jarhead...
and I'll give you a birthday hug and even put on some of that smell good water you like so much.. LOL
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Janet Harrington

jarhead

Thanks all. The biggest kicker of a bad day was I had to send ol Sniffer back to the Metal Detector hospital----again !!!
And no Teresa you aint giving me a hug. I am the fragile type and I don't need any cracked ribs from a bear hug and if you want to impress this old trapper you might put a dab of beaver castor behind both ears  ;D

Warph

Happy Birthday, Old Man.... I had some dirty pictures for you but I think Teresa has screwed up my page where I can't post anything.... pictures, videos, smileys.... you name it.  You keep drinking beer and you'll make to a hundred with no problem.  Sorry about the dirty pictures.
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

jarhead

Warph,
I'm sending you a SASE so no excuse for not sending them pics :)

Teresa

I didn't screw up your page Warph...
I nabbed the pictures... Photoshopped them.. replacing the girls pictures with your faces...
((Already counting up my bribery money))
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk