A question for parents...

Started by Patriot, February 03, 2012, 06:49:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

srkruzich

Quote from: Janet Harrington on February 13, 2012, 07:48:45 PM
Found out the facts of the incident at Elk Valley. It was a "school official", not a teacher. That "school official" does not work there anymore. Why something isn't being reported to law enforcment is beyond me for a second time.

However; our schools are just like our county government and our sheriff's office. No one knows what is going on and it's like when something does happen, it is a big secret and the public has to pull teeth to find anything out.

Typical!  nothing but a coverup all the time.
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

kshillbillys

But Steve, if it would've been you or I, you know the "bottom feeders" at the bottom of the food chain, with no Konnections, they would've prosecuted our asses, tarred and feathered us and run us out of town. Where the hell is the public outcry and the charges? And I don't want to hear no damn do-goody lip out of county! It is a local matter but if the local governing body can't take care of situations like this, maybe the public should seek outside help.---MR. KSH
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

srkruzich

Quote from: kshillbillys on February 14, 2012, 06:39:17 AM
But Steve, if it would've been you or I, you know the "bottom feeders" at the bottom of the food chain, with no Konnections, they would've prosecuted our asses, tarred and feathered us and run us out of town. Where the hell is the public outcry and the charges? And I don't want to hear no damn do-goody lip out of county! It is a local matter but if the local governing body can't take care of situations like this, maybe the public should seek outside help.---MR. KSH

Thats what gave rise to Nathan Bedford Forrest back when the Government wouldn't do its job!   
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

songbird

This is just hilarious. A bunch of "adults" giving their input and getting fired up about a rumor. Get your facts straight and get a life.

Patriot

Quote from: songbird on February 17, 2012, 10:08:25 AM
This is just hilarious. A bunch of "adults" giving their input and getting fired up about a rumor. Get your facts straight and get a life.

Where have I heard that voice before?  Hmmm.
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk