A MUST SEE: How do you kill 11 million people...

Started by Warph, January 30, 2012, 11:49:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

How to kill 11 million people.  When politicians go wild and lie. "During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." – George Orwell

This is one video that ALL AMERICAN VOTERS MUST SEE!

ALSO:

hmmmm.... could he be comparing Obuma with Hitler?
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Warph

Besides his many, many lies and excuses, Obuma's "blame game " isn't working, either.  His problem is this: Americans are not angry with rich people... they're angry that things are not back to normal.  It's been over four long years since the country's economy tipped downward, and for three of those years Obuma has been in charge.  His first two years, democrats ran everything.... the presidency and Congress.  Even though statistically we are no longer in a recession, jobs remain very scarce and growth in the economy is super sluggish.  Come on.... people want to wake up one morning and find the U.S. back on track.  They want to see brighter prospects for their kids and they want our country's finances secure, so they can count on Medicare and Social Security when it's time for our children to retire.

The voters aren't looking for blame, Clown... they're looking for answers!!!

....Warph

--Warph

-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

srkruzich

warph,

I must correct you on that last post. You said that democrats have been running things for 2 years.  But the reality of it is that the congress has been majority dammocrat since 2006.  So they have been driving this country into the pits of hell since then, they just only got a damocrat leader that steered us directly into hell with damocrat congress pushing the ship! 

Best thing that could happen is for one of them there ragheads to take em all out and we start over
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Warph

Sorry Steve... I should have been more clear.  What I meant was, the first two years of Obuma's reign, the democrats held the Presidency, the House and Senate.  I fixed it.   ;D
--Warph

-- Warph

srkruzich

Quote from: Warph on February 01, 2012, 09:24:51 PM

Sorry Steve... I should have been more clear.  What I meant was, the first two years of Obuma's reign, the democrats held the Presidency, the House and Senate.  I fixed it.   ;D

Now you know we need to give credit/blame where credit/blame is due!
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk