How the Public Schools Keep Your Child.......

Started by redcliffsw, February 03, 2012, 09:04:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redcliffsw

Modern education is built upon a foundation set forth by tyrants. 
-Karen De Coster

http://lewrockwell.com/decoster/decoster191.html

Patriot

Our schools have been scientifically designed to prevent over-education from happening. The average American [should be] content with their humble role in life, because they're not tempted to think about any other role.
– William T. Harris, U.S. Commissioner of Education, 1889

We who are engaged in the sacred cause of education are entitled to look upon all parents as having given hostages to our cause.
– Horace Mann, first secretary of education in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts

The education of all children, from the moment that they can get along without a mother's care, shall be in state institutions at state expense.
– Karl Marx, "The Communist Manifesto"

The children who know how to think for themselves spoil the harmony of the collective society which is coming, where everyone would be interdependent.
– John Dewey, American educator
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Warph

Great post, Red... Please watch this video of a college professor and what he learned about his students'
expectations from government...scary.  If you haven't seen the below short video please, take a
moment and watch it... see what a college professor learned about students' expectations from government.

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Diane Amberg

I wonder how much of his pay comes from Gov't grants and state funded sources of income?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk