Birther Alert - The Plot Thickens on Obama Fraud

Started by Warph, January 27, 2012, 02:02:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

http://bcfoley.blogspot.com/2012/01/birther-alert-plot-thickens-on-obama.html

Birther Alert - The Plot Thickens on Obama Fraud
Thursday January 26, 2012

The Plot Thickens...

An intensive investigation has revealed the identity of the man whose Social Security number (SSN) is being used by President Obama: Jean Paul Ludwig, who was born in France in 1890, immigrated to the United States in 1924, and was assigned SSN 042-68-4425 (Obama's current SSN) on or about March 1977.

Ludwig lived most of his adult life in Connecticut. Because of that, his SSN begins with the digits 042, which are among only a select few reserved for Connecticut residents.

Obama never lived or worked in that state! Therefore, there is no reason on earth for his SSN to start with the digits 042. None whatsoever!

Now comes the best part! Ludwig spent the final months of his life in Hawaii, where he died.

Conveniently, Obama's grandmother, Madelyn Payne Dunham, worked part-time in the Probate Office in the Honolulu Hawaii Courthouse, and therefore had access to the SSNs of deceased individuals.

The Social Security Administration was never informed of Ludwig's death, and because he never received Social Security benefits there were no benefits to stop and therefore, no questions were ever raised.

The suspicion, of course, is that Dunham, knowing her grandson was not a U.S. Citizen, either because he was born in Kenya or became a citizen of Indonesia upon his adoption by Lolo Soetoro simply scoured the probate records until she found someone who died who was not receiving Social Security benefits, and selected Mr. Ludwigs Connecticut SSN for Obama.

Just wait until Trump gets past the birth certificate and onto the issue of Barry O's use of a stolen SSN. You will see leftist heads exploding, because they will have no way of defending Obama. Although many Americans do not understand the meaning of the term "natural born" there are few who do not understand that if you are using someone else's SSN it is a clear indication of fraud.

When will we wake UP? Where there is smoke, there is FIRE.

So is our president really an American, or a fraud?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://bcfoley.blogspot.com/2012/01/obama-birther-case-in-georgia-unlikely.html

Obama Birther Case In Georgia Unlikely To Bring The President, Despite Judge's Order
1-24-2012

The White House appears prepared to ignore a recent ruling by Georgia Deputy Chief Judge Michael Malihi that would require President Obama to attend a birther hearing in Fulton County, Ga., on Thursday.

White House Press Secretary Jay Carney outlined Barack Obama's weekly agenda on Monday, noting that the president is scheduled to hit Las Vegas, Denver and Detroit on Thursday in a whirlwind tour to talk middle class job creation.

That's not likely to sit well with Malihi, who last week rejected an effort by Obama's legal team to quash a subpoena that would require president appear in court that day. The complaint, like many others of its kind, claims Obama isn't a natural-born citizen and therefore can't be president.

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports on Malihi's decision to deny the administration's efforts to counter the subpoena:

http://www.ajc.com/news/georgia-politics-elections/judges-order-in-birther-1313941.html

In his order, Malihi noted that Obama's legal team had argued that no president should be compelled to attend a court hearing.

"This may be correct," Malihi wrote. "But [Obama] has failed to enlighten the court with any legal authority."

Obama's court filings fail to show why his attendance would be "unreasonable or oppressive" or why his testimony would be "irrelevant, immaterial or cumulative," the judge wrote.

The White House on Monday referred questions to Obama's reelection campaign, which had no public comment.

Birther queen Orly Taitz, who represents one of the complainants, is also likely to be unhappy with the administration's apparent decision to not take Malihi's order seriously.

Over the weekend, Taitz predicted that the hearing would "be 100 times bigger than Watergate."

Taitz had earlier received a $20,000 fine for a frivolous suit in Georgia. In that suit, she represented two soldiers who were seeking to avoid deployment over their belief that Obama wasn't eligible to be president.

Earlier this month, she reacted to Malihi's original decision to deny a motion by the administration to have the challenges dismissed by saying she would now be able to "depose" the president.

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution spoke with attorney Melvin Goldstein, who is not involved with the case, to get some insight on what might happen if the administration simply turned a blind eye to the court order. While unprecedented, he said Malihi could possibly refer the matter to a Fulton County Superior Court judge, who could then decide whether to enforce the subpoena. If necessary, Goldstein suggested, the judge could hold the president in contempt.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
That is not an accurate report. Here is what really happened. The lawyer for some of the plaintiffs in the case, OrlyTaitz, got a blank subpoena form signed by Judge Malihi from a state web site and has it served on Obama's attorney.

The situation is that although the judge has so far refused defense motions to quash the subpoena, he has NOT issued any order for Obama to appear, and in fact he cannot issue such an order.

Why not? Because in Georgia, an administrative law judge does not have the authority to compel testimony. That requires an order from the state Superior Court.

So the report is simply wrong. In addition, it is unlikely that at a state court could force the US president to appear in any case. That would require an order from a federal court.

January 24, 2012 1:17 PM  

Anonymous said...
The hearing was held today. Obama did not show up. The judge did not say a word about him having violated a "subpoena."

January 26, 2012 2:38 PM

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Warph

http://bcfoley.blogspot.com/2011/05/obamas-birth-certificate.html

Obama's Birth Certificate Inconsistencies
Monday, May 16, 2011

Up until now, I had blown off most of the 'birther stuff' since Obama is the nominal president and there ain't no removing him.

But that was until a reader sent this amazing email to 'The Smoking Gun' which includes (gasp!) source documentation on some serious inconsistencies:

"As you all know, Donald Trump made a big deal about Obama's birth certificate. As of yesterday, the White House released the birth certificate.

I will tell you right now that I had never given this "birther" issue any credit. I watched the hype and the crazies come out. I completely dismissed the entire matter altogether. In fact, it was not until the White House released the birth certificate that it gained my attention.

I am a studious sort of guy, and I have plenty of time on my hands. So, I took a close look at this document. While I would have thought this issue would have been closed for good (and, got the crazies to crawl back into their holes), I found two extremely strange inconsistencies, that merit some attention and explaination.

First of all, the birth certificate that the White House released lists Obama's birth as August 4, 1961. It also lists Barack Hussein Obama as his father. No big deal, right? At the time of Obama's birth, it also shows that his father is aged 25 years old, and that Obama's father was born in "Kenya, East Africa". This wouldn't seem like anything of concern, except the fact that Kenya did not even exist until 1963, two whole years after Obama's birth, and 27 years after his father's birth. How could have Obama's father have been born in a country that did not yet exist? Up and until Kenya was formed in 1963, it was known as the "British East Africa Protectorate". But, this is not the only thing that I found that does not jive.

The other item I looked into was the hospital that Obama was born in. On the birth certificate released by the White House, the listed place of birth is "Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital". This cannot be, because the hospital(s) in question in 1961 were called "KauiKeolani Children's Hospital" and "Kapi'olani Maternity Home", respectively. The name did not change to Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital until 1978, when these two hospitals merged. How can this particular name of the hospital be on a birth certificate dated 1961 if this name had not yet been applied to it until 1978?

Go ahead, look it up. I am not talking crazy talk, these are the facts. Like I said, I thought that this was a non-issue until the actual certificate was released. Now that it has been released, of course I had to look into it. I found these issues?

Post-colonial history

The first direct elections for Africans to the Legislative Council took place in 1957. Despite British hopes of handing power to "moderate" African rivals, it was the Kenya African National Union (KANU) of Jomo Kenyatta that formed a government shortly before Kenya became independent on 12 December 1963, on the same day forming the first Constitution of Kenya. [36] During the same year, the Kenyan army fought the Shifta War against ethnic Somalis who wanted Kenya's NFD joined with the Republic of Somalia . The Shiftas were defeated in 1967.[ citation needed] To discourage further invasions, Kenya signed a defence pact with Ethiopia in 1969, which is still in effect. [37]

On 12 December 1964 the Republic of Kenya was proclaimed , and Jomo Kenyatta became Kenya's first president.[38] At Kenyatta's death in 1978, Daniel arap Moi became President. Daniel arap Moi retained the Presidency, being unopposed in elections held in 1979, 1983 ( snap elections ) and 1988, all of which were held under the single party constitution. The 1983 elections were held a year early, and were a direct result of an abortive military coup attempt on 1 August 1982.

A commenter on Citizen Wells asks a good question:
from another blog:

"Kapiolani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital and according to the information there, the name of the hospital at the time of his birth should have been Kauikeolani Children's Hospital. According to the web site the name didn't change to Kapiolani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital until Kauikeolani Children's Hospital merged with Kapi'olani Maternity Home in 1978. So how could his official long form birth certificate that was generated in 1961 have the name of the hospital that wasn't created until 1978?"

More reasonable doubts?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reasonable Doubts
May 10, 2011

I know that a lot of people think that the birthers' are wacko and discredited from Obama releasing his long form birth certificate. I'm not one of them because I believe there are still some reasonable doubts. Questions which may never be answered but are indeed very suspicious in nature about Barack Obama. I don't really care what people think. Here's an old article that I'm reposting which lays out the unanswered questions that are still there. You might want to ask yourself as I often do - can we really trust our government? Can we trust our media to report the truth, or the whole story? Obviously not.

VERY QUIETLY OBAMA'S CITIZENSHIP CASE REACHES THE SUPREME COURT
AP - WASHINGTON D.C

In a move certain to fuel the debate over Obama's qualifications for the presidency, the group "Americans for Freedom of Information" has released copies of President Obama's college transcripts from Occidental College. Released today, the transcript school indicates that Obama, under the name Barry Soetoro, received financial aid as a foreign student from Indonesia as an undergraduate. The transcript was released by Occidental College in compliance with a court order in a suit brought by the group in the Superior Court of California. The transcript shows that Obama (Soetoro) applied for financial aid and was awarded a fellowship for foreign students from the Fulbright Foundation Scholarship program. To qualify for the scholarship a student must claim foreign citizenship.

This document would seem to provide the smoking gun that many of Obama's detractors have been seeking. Along with the evidence that he was first born in Kenya and there is no record of him ever applying for U.S. citizenship, this is looking pretty grim. The news has created a firestorm at the White House as the release casts increasing doubt about Obama's legitimacy and qualification to serve as President article titled, "Obama Eligibility Questioned," leading some to speculate that the story may overshadow economic issues on Obama's first official visit to the U.K. In a related matter, under growing pressure from several groups, Justice Antonin Scalia announced that the Supreme Court agreed on Tuesday to hear arguments concerning Obama's legal eligibility to serve as President in a case brought by Leo Donofrio of New Jersey. This lawsuit claims Obama's dual citizenship disqualified him from serving as president. Donofrio's case is just one of 18 suits brought by citizens demanding proof of Obama's citizenship or qualification to serve as president.

Gary Kreep of the United States Justice Foundation has released the results of their investigation of Obama's campaign spending. This study estimates that Obama has spent upwards of $950,000 in campaign funds in the past year with eleven law firms in 12 states for legal resources to block disclosure of any of his personal records. Mr. Kreep indicated that the investigation is still ongoing but that the final report will be provided to the U.S. Attorney general, Eric Holder. Mr. Holder has refused to comment on the matter...

LET OTHER FOLKS KNOW THIS NEWS, THE MEDIA WON'T!

Subject: RE: Issue of Passport?

While I've little interest in getting in the middle of the Obama birth issue, Paul Hollrah over at FSM did so yesterday and believes the issue can be resolved by Obama answering one simple question: What passport did he use when he was shuttling between New York, Jakarta, and Karachi?

So how did a young man who arrived in New York in early June 1981, without the price of a hotel room in his pocket, suddenly come up with the price of a round-the-world trip just a month later?

And once he was on a plane, shuttling between New York, Jakarta, and Karachi, what passport was he offering when he passed through Customs and Immigration?

The American people not only deserve to have answers to these questions, they must have answers. It makes the debate over Obama's citizenship a rather short and simple one.

Q: Did he travel to Pakistan in 1981, at age 20?
A: Yes, by his own admission.

Q: What passport did he travel under?
A: There are only three possibilities.
1) He traveled with a U.S. Passport,
2) He traveled with a British passport, or
3) He traveled with an Indonesia passport.

Q: Is it possible that Obama traveled with a U.S. Passport in 1981?
A: No. It is not possible. Pakistan was on the U.S. State Department's "no travel" list in 1981.

Conclusion: When Obama went to Pakistan in 1981 he was traveling either with a British passport or an Indonesian passport. If he were traveling with a British passport that would provide proof that he was born in Kenya on August 4, 1961, not in Hawaii as he claims. And if he were traveling with an Indonesian passport that would tend to prove that he relinquished whatever previous citizenship he held, British or American, prior to being adopted by his Indonesian step-father in 1967.

Whatever the truth of the matter, the American people need to know how he managed to become a "natural born" American citizen between 1981 and 2008.

Given the destructive nature of his plans for America, as illustrated by his speech before Congress and the disastrous spending plan he has presented to Congress, the sooner we learn the truth of all this, the better.

A list of Obama's hidden public records:

1. Dunham-Obama marriage license. Not released.

2. Dunham-Soetoro marriage license. Not released.

3. Barry Soetoro aka Barack Obama adoption records. Not released.

4. Obama's aka Soetoro's Besuki School application obtained.

5. Obama's aka Soetoro's Punahou School records. Not released.

6. Selective Service Registration – a proven forgery released and a criminal act.

7. Obama's Occidental College records. Not released.

9. Obama's passport from Indonesia, he had to have one to attend school in Indonesia. Not released.

10. Obama's U.S. Passport, if one exists. Not released.

11. Obama entered Pakistan on what countries passport. Not released.

12. Obama's Columbia University records, a foreign exchange student? Not released.

13. Obama's Columbia University thesis. Not released.

14. Not one name of any student who knows Obama attendant Columbia released or known.

15. Obama's Harvard Law School records, a foreign exchange student? Not released.

16. Obama's Harvard Law Review articles, none released.

17. Obama's Baptism certificate, if one exists? None released.

18. Obama's Illinois State Senate records. Not released.

19. Obama's Illinois State Senate schedule. Not released (alleged to have been lost).

20. Obama's Law practices client list and billing records. Not released.

21. Obama's University of Chicago scholarly articles, none released or exist?

22. The reason Obama lost his license to practice law in Illinois.

23. Explanation for his false Connecticut Social Security number

Any questions? Any doubts?
--Warph

-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Warph

Why Did Obama Not Attend Thursday's Hearing in Atlanta?  White House Schedule Shows No Entries Until 1:00 PM
by Sharon Rondeau

(Jan. 29, 2012) – Barack Hussein Obama's Georgia counsel, Michael Jablonski, had stated that it was "unreasonable1" to expect Obama to attend the ballot challenge hearing in Atlanta on January 26 at 9:00 a.m. ET.

The White House has been posting Obama's activities day by day this week2, and the schedule now reflects that his schedule was open on Thursday morning.  However, The Post & Email has been told by a source that Obama watched the entire hearing remotely.  Is that why his morning schedule was open?

At the beginning of this week, the presidential schedule was devoid of entries3.  Various external reports were published each morning stating that he planned a trip to the West beginning on Wednesday following his State of the Union address.  Currently, the schedule shows4 that he spent time in Nevada on Thursday and then flew to Michigan for an address on Friday morning.

During the early afternoon hours on Friday, Obama went to Cambridge, MD and was scheduled to return to the White House at 3:00 p.m. for a 3:30 meeting with Joe Biden and Hillary Clinton5.  The meeting was closed to the press6.

What was the purpose of Obama's trip?  None of his stops appears to have been a campaign event.   What was achieved as a result of his travels at great taxpayer expense?

There is nothing posted3 on Obama's schedule for next week, either.

In an article dated January 28, 2012 due to the time zone difference, the UK Telegraph has reported that Hillary Clinton intends to leave her post7 as Secretary of State to retire to teaching, reading and "private life" before the end of Obama's term.  However, Hillary is reportedly polling ahead7 of Obama in a hypothetical presidential bid for 2012.

Is Barack Obama resigning?  What was discussed at the meeting with Clinton and Biden?

On Wednesday evening, the Los Angeles Police Department and "military" carried out "multi-agency tactical exercises" reportedly to "ensure the military's ability to operate in urban environments."8

Is the U.S. preparing for martial law or some other unusual event?  Is the country preparing for "riots in the streets?"

Were the training exercises part of a plan to instill martial law9 in the United States upon Obama's order, to prepare for civil unrest in the wake of an Obama resignation, or for some other reason?

Does Obama now have "absolute power10," or is he losing command absolutely?  Does he appear to be seriously campaigning for re-election?  What did he discuss with Biden and Hillary Clinton?

Did the ballot challenge hearing yesterday cause a shift in the paradigm that the "first black president" was untouchable by the rule of law?  And is his pick for Attorney General, Eric Holder, about to be ousted11 following his scheduled testimony12 to the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee on February 2?

Obama13 and Holder14 have both been involved with Project VOTE, an affiliate of ACORN, which has been found guilty of collecting fraudulent voter registration signatures.

How much fraud was perpetrated by Obama and Holder in keeping Obama's secrets from the American public?

If Holder is forced to resign, who will protect Obama?

And on a perhaps related note, where has Dr. Conspiracy gone?15

1.http://www.scribd.com/doc/78680745/Farrar-v-Obama-Motion-to-Quash-Subpoenas

2. See previous article at The Post & Email when access returns

3. http://www.whitehouse.gov/schedule/president/2012-W4

4. http://www.whitehouse.gov/schedule/president/2012-W5

5. http://projects.washingtonpost.com/potus-tracker/2012/01/27/13064/

6. http://www.whitehouse.gov/schedule/vice-president

7. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/7090944/Hillary-Clinton-raises-prospect-of-resignation.html

8. http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2012/01/25/lapd-and-special-forces-conduct-military-maneuvers-in-the-skies-above-downtown-la/

9. http://www.louisville.com/content/sen-rand-paul-fights-against-martial-law-legislation-arena

10. http://thenewamerican.com/usnews/constitution/10396-president-obama-signs-national-defense-authorization-act-into-law

11. http://www.usasurvival.org/ck01.20.12.html

12. http://patdollard.com/2012/01/eric-holderdoj-coordinating-voter-registration-drives-with-acorn/

13. http://marthatrowbridgeterribletruth.wordpress.com/2012/01/04/obama-rui-running-under-the-influence-of-uncle-fred/

14. http://patdollard.com/2012/01/eric-holderdoj-coordinating-voter-registration-drives-with-acorn/

15. www.obamaconspiracy.org

--Warph

-- Warph

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk