Are You Ready For 2012?..........

Started by redcliffsw, January 26, 2012, 06:23:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redcliffsw

-Randy Murray

Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? ..." -2 Peter 3:3-4a

It's a little too late, but Christopher Hitchens believes in God now. The devout atheist probably thought he was prepared to step into an eternity of oblivion. Hitchens wasn't a good Boy Scout either. He wasn't prepared.

A lot of folks adhering to foolish philosophies and dumb doctrines are probably surprised when they leave this world and suddenly find themselves unprepared for an eternity of flames and darkness. But then, most folks aren't prepared to face the New Year, much less eternity.

I suspect 2012 may bring a lot of changes some folks never hoped for. And a lot of folks will go into eternity; some will go gladly but most not so much. Are you ready for 2012?

Yeah, I know as I write this I'll get hate mail for saying it, particularly from one fellah, who's obsessed with correcting my views and those of other NWVs writers.

read more

http://www.newswithviews.com/Murray/randy126.htm

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk