Happy Birthday to Janet!

Started by Bonnie M., December 27, 2011, 12:11:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bonnie M.

Happy Birthday to you, Janet.  Hope you have a really good one.

Bonnie

Mom70x7

Happy Birthday to a wonderful person.

Judy Harder

Happy Birthday. Hope it is the best one, yet!
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

sixdogsmom

Edie

larryJ

Happy Birthday, Janet!  Enjoy your day.

Larryj
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

Ole Granny

Happy Birthday, Janet!  Hope your birthday is extra special!
"Perhaps they are not the stars in the sky.
But rather openings where our loved ones,
Shine down to let us know they are happy."
Eskimo Legend

Diane Amberg

Wilma

I am just back from Independence where I wished Janet a Happy Birthday in person.  We surprised her with a family dinner at her favorite restaurant.  The surprise was that her youngest sister and the sister from Missouri were there.  Oldest sister and I were expected.  I must say that they were all well behaved for a change.  Maybe because one of her nieces had come with the sister from Missouri and we have to set a good example for the younger generation.  Anyway, it was a very pleasant evening with all four of my daughters together, which is always a treat for me.  And she was truly surprised or she deserves an Oscar for the act she put on.

Janet Harrington

Thank you all for the birthday wishes. You have no idea how much fun I had. On Christmas Day, my mother and oldest sister asked me if I had plans on Tuesday because it was my birthday. I told them no. I jus had to work. They wanted to know if the two of them could come to Independence and take me out to eat after I got off work. Well, sure, I told them. We talked about where to go eat and we decided to go to El Pulbetios (I probably didn't spell that right.) Anyway, I got off work at 3:00, went to the rental house and changed clothes and met my mother and oldest sister at the Mexican place. I walk in and the man asked me if I was the only one. I said, no, I'm looking for my mother. Lo and behold! My second oldest neice, Lisa, from Missouri, came towards me and led me to a table. At this table sitting were my mother, my oldest sister, my next to the oldest sister, and my youngest sister. They all surprised me. I thought I was only having dinner with mother and Jimmie Ann. I was so surprised. I am such a blessed woman. A wonderful family, a fantastic husband, and wonderful, wonderful friends.

Ms Bear

Happy Birthday, Janet.  Sounds like it was a really special day with some really special people.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk