HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JO!

Started by Bonnie M., December 26, 2011, 01:06:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bonnie M.

I do believe that today is your birthday?  I hope that it is better than all the rest!

HAVE A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Bonnie

Warph

A BIG Happy Birthday, JO!!!  I hope you get alot of goodies....! The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age:laugh:  :laugh:
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Mom70x7

Absolutely - Happy Birthday to one of the classiest people I know. Continue to enjoy life!

Ms Bear

Happy Birthday, Jo.  Hope this year will be wonderful for you.

Judy Harder

Let me add my Happy Birthday's to the rest. I know the day is about to the end, but if I know your family and
friends, it won't end with the sunset...............Celebrate all you want and many happy returns. Hugs
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

sixdogsmom

Edie

larryJ

Being the true procrastinator than I am, I was going to start this thread very early this morning, but something came up and I had to sign off.  But all is not lost, it is still your birthday, at least California time.  So..........

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JO!

Larryj
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

Diane Amberg

Dee Gee

Happy Birthday, Mrs. McDonald
Learn from the mistakes of others You can't live long enough to make them all yourself

Jo McDonald

Thank you, so much for the Birthday wishes.  It has been a wonderful day...lots of telephone calls,  I received so many
wonderful birthday cards and gifts from the family.  Each day, I am just a very "happy camper"  -- life has been so good to me.

You all have added joy to my day.....  Thanks again --- I'm going to enjoy every day of my 82nd year that has been granted me.

Jo
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk