Things are looking up...................

Started by patyrn, December 14, 2011, 01:40:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

patyrn

I haven't been on the computer much but am feeling a lot better and am happy to share that news.  This whole heart valve replacement issue has really slowed me down quite a few notches, but the surgeon has dismissed me to the cardiologist, whom I saw on Monday and he thinks things are progressing well.  Monday I also started cardiac-rehab at the hospital gym which will help build up strength and stamina.  It is manned by nurses and medical people, and I will wear a heart monitor at all times.  They are monitoring everyone in the program constantly on computer screens, so it looks to be a great program.  It's kind of scary to worry about overdoing or doing something that will cause a set-back, but this removes a lot of the anxiety.  I'm not too comfortable on the treadmill yet, but it will get easier in the next eight weeks.  Thanks for everyone's prayers for healing and kind thoughts and deeds.  2012 is going to be a great year!!!!!

larryJ

Great news!  I have been thinking about you every time I sign on which is a lot of thinking.  I was praying that your silence was a good sign.  I am so happy you are doing so well.  Please keep us updated from time to time. 

Larryj
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

Diane Amberg

Hi! I've been thinking of you often and wondered how you were progressing.I've had several friends who had the same done and I know how their routines went. Sounds like you are right on schedule. It takes awhile to get all your strength back. Merry Christmas Patyrn!

Janet Harrington

I will be looking for the new patryn next time you are in town the same time I am.

frawin

Karen, we are glad to hear you are doing well and in rehab.  I know it is hard to do the rehab, but know that is very important!  Keep your chin up!  Maybe we will run into you in Elk County, in time!

Frank & Myrna

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk