Hooray!

Started by sixdogsmom, December 13, 2011, 07:57:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sixdogsmom

Hooray! We are back in the saddle, up and running etc! There have been a whole bunch of people with serious withdrawel pangs today. Thanks, guys!  :-* :-*
Edie

Wilma

Everything is better now.

Mom70x7

farmgal67357

I was "Jonesin" for some Elk County Forum! WHEW! I'm glad it's back! :D
Lisa
Lisa

Kjell H.

We had some issues with our main server for a few days. Decided to install a new drive and a new operating system.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Marshal Halloway

Bonnie M.

Once again, thank you and Teresa for doing this for the community, and for those who live "far away!"
Bonnie

Judy Harder

I can't believe how much I have come to depend on the forum...........my day just isnt the same without the
lovin and fussin and just the friendlyness of a home............thanks for opening your doors for me. Now, for  catching
up.
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

larryJ

5 A.M.-----wake up, pour coffee, check mail, sign onto Forum..............wait.............no Forum!  Now what?  Oh well, fix breakfast for two granddaughters..........7:30 take GD#1 to school............8:30 take GD#2 to pre-school............10:30 go to Oncologist appointment.........12:00 pick up GD#2 from pre-school............pay some bills.............2:00 pick up GD#1 from school.............go do some much needed grocery shopping...........5:00 afternoon coffee............read the Forum...........nope.

If there would have been a Forum, I could have spent my time doing something I love, reading the Forum.  Instead I was forced to do all those things.  YUCK!  I suppose I should be happy I accomplished all that I did in my 10 1/2 hour day..........

BUT I'M NOT!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU FOR BRINGING US BACK AGAIN.  IT IS SO MUCH APPRECIATED.

Larryj
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

Ms Bear

Yesterday was a very lonely day, No Forum.  Really missed it and so glad it is back up so I can see what all my friends are doing.

Janet Harrington

Well, I for one was so grumpy I couldn't get along with anyone. Oh wait. I'm that way every day.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk