2.3 Trillion Missing from Pentagon, announced one day before 9/11

Started by Warph, December 01, 2011, 07:07:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warph

Where does America's money go?

Well it mostly goes to fraud and waste and corruption.

The day before 9 11 Donald Rumsfeld announced that 2.3 TRILLION dollars were missing from the Pentagon.  Donald Rumsfeld wanted outside accounting firms to come in and audit the Pentagon.  Well, nothing came of it just as nothing came of the call to audit the Federal Reserve which is bleeding America dry.

There is a lot of money to be made here.... so where did it go?  Was that money used to destroy the WTC, bomb the pentagon and shoot down Flight 93 in Penn. ???

You must see these important videos.  This is most likely just the tip of the iceberg.

"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Teresa

Its gonna take years?? And its gonna take Congress and everyone to make a system where they can be accountable for their books and where the money goes?? ?? ?? Seriously???  They are saying they have to "build" a system that will help them become accountable and know where all the money goes and to whom?  ::)  I call Bull Butter on this!
Put some outside genius accountants in there and I would venture to say within 6 mo to a year.. there will be some answers and figures that will lead to exactly where the money went or didn't go.

Also.. let any of us and our business pull this and see where that gets us..
Damned corrupt crooks anyway!

Warph!! why did you make me watch this.. ??
Don't you know I stay government grumpy most of the time and you have just added to it for the day??
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Warph

Quote from: Teresa on December 02, 2011, 10:59:33 AM

Warph!! why did you make me watch this.. ??
Don't you know I stay government grumpy most of the time and you have just added to it for the day??

Take it easy and relax, Teresa... have some Soylent green Crackers (highly recommended by Patriot).  "A box a day keeps those Gov. Grumpies away" ... so he says.
--Warph

-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Patriot

Quote from: Warph on December 02, 2011, 01:17:21 PM
Take it easy and relax, Teresa... have some Soylent green Crackers (highly recommended by Patriot).  "A box a day keeps those Gov. Grumpies away" ... so he says.

You're a sick, sick person Warph.

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

farmgal67357

I LOVE you guys!!! ;D
Lisa
Mmmmm....and the green is so pretty! Yeah, I'm sick too.... ;)
Lisa

Teresa

Quote from: Warph on December 02, 2011, 01:17:21 PM

Quote from: Patriot on December 02, 2011, 09:51:40 PM
You're a sick, sick person Warph.

Guess what both of you are getting in your Christmas goodie sock this year?......... :angel:
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

srkruzich

Quote from: Teresa on December 03, 2011, 12:25:02 PM

Guess what both of you are getting in your Christmas goodie sock this year?......... :angel:

Knowing you probably a dead skunk
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

farmgal67357

Lisa

Warph

Quote from: Teresa on December 03, 2011, 12:25:02 PM

Well, I hope its not a fruitcake... there is only ONE fruicake in the entire world and people keep sending it to each other.  But don't get me wrong, I love Christmas... I receive a lot of wonderful gifts I can't wait to exchange.  Also, I'm really disappointed that the Supreme Court has ruled that they cannot have a Nativity Scene in Washington DC.  It isn't because of any religious reasons.  They just couldn't find three wise men and a virgin.
--Warph

-- Warph

srkruzich

Quote from: Warph on December 03, 2011, 10:55:25 PM
Well, I hope its not a fruitcake... there is only ONE fruicake in the entire world and people keep sending it to each other.  But don't get me wrong, I love Christmas... I receive a lot of wonderful gifts I can't wait to exchange.  Also, I'm really disappointed that the Supreme Court has ruled that they cannot have a Nativity Scene in Washington DC.  It isn't because of any religious reasons.  They just couldn't find three wise men and a virgin.

There is only 1 fruit cake i like and thats claxton fruitcakes. they are pretty good.
http://www.claxtonfruitcake.com/index.php
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk