MORROW, Kenneth Harold "Kenny" - b. May 17, 1950 - d. November 24, 2011

Started by Marcia Moore, November 26, 2011, 09:52:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marcia Moore

Kenneth Harold Morrow, the son of Harold & Phyllis Morrow, passed away at his home in Enos, Oklahoma on November 24, 2011.  Kenny graduated from Severy High School with the Class of 1968 and was the owner of Morrow's Food Market in Severy for a time, purchasing it from his father.  On May 20, 1994, Kenny married Donna (Huffman) Maness, and she preceded him in death on Jan. 1, 2008.  Among his survivors are his two sons from his first marriage - Kenneth Morrow of Oak Harbor, WA (who graduated from West Elk High School in 1990), and Mike Morrow of Ardmore, OK (a 1991 West Elk High School graduate).
  As soon as an obituary is available I will post it.  

Janet Harrington

Wow. He also bought my folks house in Severy when mom and dad moved to Wichita.

Marcia Moore

Kenneth Harold Morrow, 61 of Enos, Oklahoma passed away Thursday, November 24, 2011 at his residence. He was born on May 17, 1950 in Benedict, Kansas to the late Harold Morrow and Phyllis Nadine Spencer Morrow. Kenneth was raised in Severy, Kansas where he graduated from Severy High School. He owned and operated Morrows Market in Severy for several years. Kenneth enjoyed fishing.

He is survived by:

Sons: Kenneth Harold Morrow Jr and wife Yuko, Oak Harbor, Washington Michael Allen Morrow and wife Julie, Ardmore, Oklahoma

5 Grandchildren: Kenneth Morrow III, Kyto Morrow, Kody Morrow, Katy Morrow and Dylan Morrow

2 Sisters: Kathy Cornett, Severy Kansas Carla Walker, Ark City, Kansas

Kenneth was preceded in death by his parents, his wife; Carolyn Edwards and wife; Donna Mannis.

Graveside Services
Friday December 2, 2011, 11:00 AM at South Lawn Cemetery, Severy, Kansas

(taken from the Watts Funeral Home website - Kingston, OK)

Janet Harrington

Kenny's first wife, Carolyn, was in my class when we still went to Severy. For the life of me, I cannot remember her maiden name and I sure did not know she had passed away.

Janet Harrington

Thanks, Carl. that was a DUH because it was right there in his obit.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk