Winter?

Started by Wilma, November 29, 2011, 02:19:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wilma

What kind of a winter do you all think we are going to have here in southeastern Kansas?

Judy Harder

"What ever we get, we will have to accept.!!!" Sorry, Wilma, I just couldn't get a giggle out of the
question.
It is Kansas after all and as far as I am concerned, this is just perfect winter, right now........altho we could
use a bit of moisture,  :P I do say that with tongue in cheek.. hang on it is a coming.
My joints aren't yelling yet, and the longer it takes the happier I will be.
jh
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

Teresa

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Wilma

You are all so funny.  Let me rephrase.  Do you think we will have a lot of snow this winter?

Janet Harrington

No. I think it will be dry. But, the weathermen are calling for moisture on Saturday. At least that is what Tulsa Channel 6 says.

farmgal67357

Wet and VERY cold. And VERY achy....you won't see much of me! :'(
Lisa
Lisa

Judy Harder

If things in the atmosphere doesn't change we wil continue with the drought.
I know we need moisture and unless we get a severe blizzard or a flood, I can't see it
getting better.

At this moment, my fibromyalgia and arthritis has settled down............only normal pain and I am so thankful
that what energy I have is actually letting me get things done.
With the wind being so brisk, if I can't stand up, I can't walk..............I have only been able to walk up to post office
and we have a type of machine in the rec room, kind of like crosscountry skis, I think, that I have been using.

Wilma, most of this is hot air. I just know winter is almost here and even tho I know we need snow and moisture we will get what we get.
Ask us again come April..
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

Ms Bear

I hope you have a wonderful winter, with snow at just the right time.  Lots of sunshine even when it is cold, without a lot of wind.

Wish I could be there.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk