Happy Birthday, Judy

Started by Bonnie M., November 25, 2011, 07:23:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bonnie M.

Hi, Judy,
I'm going to jump the gun and get your birthday greeting sent this evening, instead of waiting until tomorrow.  By the time I get on the computer in the mornings, the day in your time zone is "half over," so, maybe you will see this when you first turn your computer on, in the morning.

I hope you have a wonderful birthday, and a nice week-end.  Glad your trip to Topeka went well.

Have a good one,
Love,
Bonnie

Judy Harder

Thank you Bonnie, had a wonderful time and if all goes well, will head back up Christmas weekend.
God bless
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

sixdogsmom

Edie

Diane Amberg

larryJ

Just when I caught up with you, you get ahead of me again!  Happy Birthday, Judy, may the Good Lord Bless you on this special day.

Larryj
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

Judy Harder

Larry, that is what I call life..thank you for all you add to the forum and special thanks to all who wish me a happy birthday.
I am taking a day off and unless dogs need outside, am quite content not to do ANYTHING! Blessings to you.
Here I am Lord, use me!

Ms Bear

Hope you had a wonderful birthday.  Sounds like you got to do just what you wanted to do.

Judy Harder

Yes, Pat, but the reason I did not do anything outside was due to wind and weather.........I hate shopping on or near a weekend and was tempted to go in Saturday. I usually come through Independence when I come back from Topeka, but dogs were in Howard and I used the 400 highway to get there.......no biggy. Will go in sometime this week.
Thanks to you all for the birthday wishes. You made my day!
Here I am Lord, use me!

frawin

Happy Birthday Judy, we were traveling and missed it. Hope you had a fun day. If you get to Bartlesville call us, a birthday lunch will be on us.
Frank and Myrna

Teresa

Happy Belated............. sorry.. have been gone and back and gone and back... no excuse.. I even missed it on facebook..  :-[
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk