Wind Turbines Sprouting on Elk County Prairie

Started by kshillbillys, November 06, 2011, 02:10:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ddurbin

"Screw off flint You pompous blowhard son of a bitch"
Wow!!! Now that's an excellent example of having a honest, decent conversation on this forum.  No wonder so many readers continue to join in and share their views in these open discussions.

Wilma

No wonder so many viewers don't know what is true or not true.  A simple sentence would convey so much more information about the subject and leaving off the personalities would expedite the receiving of the true information.  Can't we get back to facts and leave out the generalities?

Wilma

Then take it to heart and try to stick to the simple truths.

Ross

Quote from: Wilma on November 09, 2011, 08:41:02 AM
Then take it to heart and try to stick to the simple truths.
Hae you been assigned Director of the Elk County Forum?

Wilma

Ross

flintauqua

Quote from: Ross on November 09, 2011, 10:05:09 AM
I was jus curious.
I am not trying to direct.

No, Ross, you don't try to direct.  You and a small handful of others just try to make sure your's is the only voice heard on this Forum, by demeaninig and bullying everyone with a different point of view into submission, running them off of the Forum.

Have I in the past few days used some of the very same tactics, Yes.

What is the axciom - Do unto others as you would have done unto you.

Well it's been done unto me and others long enough, so I decided to do it back.

And now I'm done.

Have fun denigrating me some more.

Charles
"Gloom, despair, and agony on me
Deep, dark depression, excessive misery
If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
Gloom, despair, and agony on me"

I thought I was an Ayn Randian until I decided it wasn't in my best self-interest.

jarhead

Y'all are a hoot. You got "X" that posts his (or her ) opinion---then you got "Y" that has a totally different opinion---so then Y bitches about X and his followers because Y and his followers disagree with X and his followers so then Y tells X what a moron him and his followers are and now enters "Z" who in return denigrates Y so then Y deletes part of his posts and then looks like the victim. No wonder I got a damn migraine.

"If you won't let me build my road where I want in the sand box I'm gonna kick sand all over your village and take my trucks and cars and go home and you can use them stupid ol blocks of 2x4's you use as cars---so there !!!!
Oh yea, I hope the sand tunnel you build---you run into a pile of cat scat !!!"

Ross

Quote from: flintauqua on November 09, 2011, 11:28:33 AM
No, Ross, you don't try to direct.  You and a small handful of others just try to make sure your's is the only voice heard on this Forum, by demeaninig and bullying everyone with a different point of view into submission, running them off of the Forum.
Charles
More daja moo followed by arrogant ignorance.
But you have every right to continue and I have fun reading it.
I find it humorus that you blame others, blame, blame, blame.
It's just a conversation.
I personally don't want to see you go.
So please keep it up.
Thank you.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk