A Marine and Cirizen to be PROUD of - 1 Marine vs. 30 Cops (Marine Wins)

Started by Ross, October 19, 2011, 08:17:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anmar

can we get those moved to the politics section?  Seems as though people are forgetting where to post their threads.
"The chief source of problems is solutions"

Varmit

That marine is someone I would be proud to serve beside.  I might not agree with the ows crowd but they have just as much right to protest as the tea party.  Frankly, I would say they had more guts than the tea partiers.  Thugs..I mean cops, tell the tea partiers to move on the response will be "obie kaybe missa boss man we's be movin" tell the ows crowd the response, and rightly so, will be a big fu@k you! 

It is high time the citizens of this country found the gonads to stand up for their rights and realize that they should be protected with force not votes.  Votes are what got us in this mess in the first place.
It is high time we eased the drought suffered by the Tree of Liberty. Let us not stand and suffer the bonds of tyranny, nor ignorance, laziness, cowardice. It is better that we die in our cause then to say that we took counsel among these.

Anmar

Quote from: Varmit on November 03, 2011, 10:55:29 AM
That marine is someone I would be proud to serve beside.  I might not agree with the ows crowd but they have just as much right to protest as the tea party.  Frankly, I would say they had more guts than the tea partiers.  Thugs..I mean cops, tell the tea partiers to move on the response will be "obie kaybe missa boss man we's be movin" tell the ows crowd the response, and rightly so, will be a big fu@k you! 

It is high time the citizens of this country found the gonads to stand up for their rights and realize that they should be protected with force not votes.  Votes are what got us in this mess in the first place.

I've been on facebook too long, I can't find the like button
"The chief source of problems is solutions"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk