Halloween

Started by farmgal67357, October 07, 2011, 02:14:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wilma

Teresa, is your yard done yet?  You promised.  Remember?

Janet Harrington

No, Mother. Teresa has been gone. maybe she will have time this week. LOL

Mom70x7

Alan and Kendee Heck have done a magnificent job again this year. Drive by their place on East Illinois in Howard for a treat. Works for day or night.

Teresa

Quote from: Teresa on October 11, 2011, 10:12:14 PM
I had 97 last year... still haven't got my yard decorated.. going to be gone so will have to do it this next week before I leave again.. but it WILL be done.. after all... it is my favorite time of year...

In 30 years...I've only missed one Halloween that I didn't decorate.. I hate to say it, but this will be the 2nd.  :'(  ( and I had some new stuff planned out but will have to use it next yer I guess)
I just got home from a 5 day day trip and unpacked..and have to repack to leave again tomorrow to shoot in California in a Jersey Lilly shoot for a week. Just get back from that and will be gone for 2 more days.. then home for a few ..and gone again for 2 more. There isn't any extra time what with all my other stuff that needs done.
I'm sad... but sometimes other things take priority.  :-\
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

flo

excuses, excuses, excuses -  >:( >:( >:(  You could do your decorating in your spare time, couldn't you?  What???? you don't have any spare time ? ? ? excuses, excuses, excuses  ::) ::) :angel:
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Janet Harrington

Ahhh. My poor Ms. T. She can't decorate for her favorite holiday. Oh, well There is always next year.

farmgal67357

I don't decorate much, usually just a couple of pumpkins. I am looking forward to handing out candy after the downtown thing, so send your kids over! We're at 326 S. Cedar. I DO NOT need leftover candy hanging around the house! :P
Lisa
Lisa

Lookatmeknow!!

Oh, the hotdog roast is for everyone!! Julie and her helpers put on a nice event for the people!!
Love everyday like it's your last on earth!!

Mom70x7

Adults dress up in their costumes (well, some of them do), and then go home to host trick or treaters. We turn our porch light on when we get home, so kids know to come.

farmgal67357

How much does the hot dog shindig cost? And which Julie (and helpers) is it that is doing all this?
Lisa
Lisa

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk