Need Some Help Please

Started by Teresa, September 25, 2011, 10:44:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teresa

I need some help in finding someone who wants or needs some barn cats...or just great kittys for pets.  I am feeding too many. 9 to be exact. Some are mine and a couple are just other cats but I feed them..  They are all outside cats..
All my cats are fat and healthy and very very friendly and tame.
I'm keeping some.. because they are too old to move somewhere else.
I have a gray tabby mama cat ( who I am sure is pregnant again by a beautiful gray and white)
I also have 4 kittens .. all males.   a solid gray that is a total fluff ball... 1 gray striped tabby we call Chase and 2 black ones.. One has white under his chin (Ashley has named all of them of course and this one she calls Bow Tie)
If you or anyone you know needs or wants some good cats for their barn or grandkids or whatever
( not for food..  ;D) . Ask around and Please let me know.. SOON! Like ... this week.... or tomorrow.. I'm getting desperate. Did I say I need to know SOON?  LOL~~
Thanks..
Teresa

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Patriot

Quote from: Teresa on September 25, 2011, 10:44:02 AM
... If you or anyone you know needs or wants some good cats for their barn or grandkids or whatever
( not for food..  ;D) .

<turning off the grill>  Oh. OK.   Will make a call or two.

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

doobie

Teresa- I'll have Charlene inquire at the clinic tomorrow
CAUTION: if instrument is shaken sufficiently to cause arm to swing violently, damage may occur!

Teresa

Lookatmeknow!!

Teresa, Do you still have some cats to get rid of? We had a little miss happ Friday evening and one of the girls cats went bye, bye. I told her that I would see if I could get her another one. We are in need of some barn cats pretty bad, too. Just message me if you have any left! Would make my day to replace the one cat for Rebecca, Thanks- Angie
Love everyday like it's your last on earth!!

Teresa

I have kittens that are awesome..
They're all boys... Ashley picked the only girl one and I'm keeping one of the black ones.. there is a beautiful fluffy bigger gray kitten ( adopted by the litter) and then there is bow tie ( the black with white under his chin) and another solid black and a gray tabby. Come by.

I have a gal that wants some of them for barn pets actually... but if you want a kitten .. you are more than welcome to come and look a them.. I took this picture  out my kitchen window this morning before I went out to feed them.. They sleep on the hot tub lid..  :)
There is 6 kittys in this bed.. LOL

Ms Bear

It must be the time for grey kittens, I have four that look just like yours.  So fun to watch them play and they have already learned how to make the bull mastiff back off.  I was afraid he would hurt them but he hasn't.

Teresa

I know.. I'm really going to miss them.. They are so cute  and fun.. but they will grow up and I can't afford to have them all fixed.. and I would if I keep them.. Can't have the TV show wanting me to be on Pet Hoarders..  ;D

RDSchoutenFarms

I have 2 kittens to rehome also! One is black and white (female) and the other is an orange tabby with white feet. I also have an adult female calico with long hair. Her name is Stoney and she is beautiful and very friendly. She doesn't like other cats and hisses at them any chance she gets.

Ms Bear

One of mine brought me a gift, probably the mama cat, when I let the kittens in to eat there was something grey and smaller than the kittens on the sidewalk.  A mole.  The are sure little for the amount of damage they do.  Haven't seen any snakes this year and the neighbors have seen several, guess I will keep feeding them.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk