Look at the member count

Started by srkruzich, September 14, 2011, 07:50:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jo McDonald

Are you ABSOLUTELY SURE it was upside down?????????

IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

sodbuster

Quote from: jarhead on September 18, 2011, 11:34:34 AM
Whew !!! Ol Sniffer & me made it out for a short metal detecting hunt this morning. Found this big honker of a vintage solid brass padlock. Wiped the dirt off and the numbers embossed it it jumped out at me ---666---on both sides !! I have just found the padlock off the gates of hell--that means the devils are on------whoa there Hoss---I was holding the lock upside down. The numbers are" 999". I still hauled ass home because it gave me the heebie jeebies

Now Jarhead, that is just too darn funny. I guess it is a good statement on perspective. It reminds me of something that I saw the other day with my favorite neighborhood kid  (A 4 years old) from across the street. He walked up to the number 19 sprayed on the street for some up coming construction on the water delivery system on my street. As he looked at the 19 he said "nueva uno". Then he jumped to the other side of the number and looked at it again and said " uno nueva". When he saw me watching him he ran over to me and said Hello, Dave, ni hao. (I taught him ni hao the other day because next year he will be going to a private school that teaches kids in English and Chinese. (He already at 4 knows English and Spanish.) I thought boy if he can get over his dyslexia for numbers that kid is going to speak, Spanish, Chinese, and English. I think he will do well in the future global economy. Just a matter of perspective.

David
Breathe deep the gathering gloom,Watch lights fade from every room.Bedsitter people look back and lament,Another day's useless energy spent.Impassioned lovers wrestle as one,Lonely man cries for love and has none.New mother picks up and suckles her son,Senior citizens wish they were young.MoodyBlues

Janet Harrington

sodbuster

Quote from: Janet Harrington on September 19, 2011, 07:07:52 PM
Yeah. We got off that number.
We are back to 666. OK, guys would you all stop deleting and adding your names to keep it at 666. It was funny for a while, but now it is getting creepy. Maybe we need an exorcist.  :angel:

David
Breathe deep the gathering gloom,Watch lights fade from every room.Bedsitter people look back and lament,Another day's useless energy spent.Impassioned lovers wrestle as one,Lonely man cries for love and has none.New mother picks up and suckles her son,Senior citizens wish they were young.MoodyBlues

mtcookson

srkruzich

Quote from: sodbuster on September 21, 2011, 10:45:03 PM
We are back to 666. OK, guys would you all stop deleting and adding your names to keep it at 666. It was funny for a while, but now it is getting creepy. Maybe we need an exorcist.  :angel:

David

Eehhhh i use that number on lottery tickets.  the pick 3's I have seen a pick3 hit 666 at least 7 times
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk