PRAYERS NEEDED, PLEASE

Started by flo, September 13, 2011, 12:25:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flo

thank you, Diane, but daughter Kelly being a nurse, she has explained the chemical stress test to me.  I knew what the CHF was, as my mother-in-law and Marvin's mother both had it.  I talked with Pam about 4:30.  Joe had just got there, so he didn't waste any time along the way.  Her kids were still there also, altho I'm sure they will need some rest before too late.  Pam said at that time that her BP was elevated and she did have a headache.  Anxious for tomorrow and good news.
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

greatguns

Flo, my prayers are with your girls and I could have already told that Doc that Pam has a very big heart.  Take care of yourself and if you need anything let me know.

flo

Doctor didn't like something on the chemical stress test so Pam will be spending another night at Freeman Hospital.  They will be doing a heart cath tomorrow, then hopefully they can tell her what the problem, if any, is.  I know she is ready for all this to be over so she can go home.  I'll post soon as I hear anything tomorrow.

Jo McDonald

Stay strong and know that THE ONE above is with her, you and Lynn.
Prayers for you, your girls and all of your family.

Hugs~~~
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

larryJ

I had that test a couple of years ago before I was to have my leg surgery.  No caffeine before the test so I was joking around with the techs that I didn't like having to go without my coffee.  And, the young lady promised me she would bring me coffee as soon as the test was over.....................................she lied.......................never got my coffee.  Praise be, for the Good Lord provided me with a Starbucks right across the street.  Pam is going to sail through with no problems.  My prayers are with her as well as Lynn.

Larryj
HELP!  I'm talking and I can't shut up!

I came...  I saw...  I had NO idea what was going on...

frawin

Flo, our thoughts and prayers are being lifted for you and your girls.  I can understand how you are feeling being a mother and also what Pam is feeling as I have been through those tests myself.  Sometimes the unknown is worse than knowing.  Keep praying  God hears all.

Myrna

Teresa

Candle being lit.............And will ask the angels to send Pam healing strength..
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

flo

no news from Pam so I called her.  The heart cath is scheduled for 3:00 - Lynn has her meeting at the cancer center at 3:00 - my 6 wk. old great grandson was taken to ER about 10 last night and is still in the hospital.  Some kind of bacterial infection but they can't find out what the cause is.  Spinal tap showed no meningitis, blood cultures showed nothing.  fever still elevated and he's on his 3rd iv.  Just how much more this family can take, I'm not sure.  God knows, but Please, enough already. Time for healing and peace, please.

flo

OKAY, Here is the update so far. LYNN will be taking radiation and chemo together. The treatments will last 9 weeks.  They will put in a port tomorrow. This type of chemo she will get, she will not loose her hair, but she will be very sick and very weak. She will start treatments in approx. one week. Right now she is a bit scared and of course in a lot of pain. PAM's heart cath showed no blockage. She will be released from the hospital in approx. 3 hours with medication for sleep and medication for her heart. JAXTON will be in the hospital for at least another night and day. Waiting on blood cultures. His temp. is down to 102.+. MOM/GRANDMA is very very tired from just worry and waiting for the phone to ring. Have a lot of thinking and planning to do in the next few days. Please continue prayers for this family and thank you all so much.

Janet Harrington

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk