The City of Howard, Shame!!!

Started by David, August 22, 2011, 04:59:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jarhead

Quote from wilma:
Jar, does your toy beep when it finds something?  Should I be listening for a beep?

Getting kinda personal asking me about my "toys " aint we "?  :D
For what ol Sniffer cost I wouldn't call it a toy. I call it a finely tuned instrument for detecting buried relics and treasures. I have it programmed to sound like honking geese and quacking ducks so if I'm in your back yard and hear me  you will run outside and look up to the sky to spot that gaggle of geese flying over. I will be under your radar--so to speak-BUT---as a non active duty Marine (that one is for you Larry ), I am a master of camouflage. If you see a new patch of black berry vines in your yard one day, but the next day it's gone---with little divots left behind---you will know ol Sniffer done pillaged your yard.

Diane Amberg

Wilma ,one of those kids' super soaker water gun blasters might discourage the critters from fighting ,ya could have a lot of fun and it's perfectly legal.  Some have pretty high pressure and travel a rather long way. Might work on persistent humans too. I know a few I'd love to soak.

Wilma

I had thought of that to take care of the tom cat that picks on Bud.  I don't think I need to now, since a neighbor picked up the tom cat and had him neutralized.  Bud has been a perfect gentleman since that cat hasn't been around.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk