The Many Collapses of Keynesianism

Started by redcliffsw, August 28, 2011, 08:44:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ross

Quote from: Catwoman on August 28, 2011, 02:09:29 PM
Dearie,
Dear,
Are you patronizing Patriot, after reading me the riot act for using the very same term of endearment in a post to you.
How rich is that, dearie?

The devil made me do it.  :angel:

Catwoman

Aw, Ross...Lighten up...Your blood pressure will be topping out soon... ;D

Patriot

Quote from: Catwoman on August 31, 2011, 02:59:33 PM
I don't blame Pam for posting what she did.  I'm surprised it's taken her this long to say it openly.     

Bully for both of you.  Of course, I don't know  why conservatives have put up with liberal progressive lies and false accusations and childish name calling for years.  But that seems to be changing in America now.  Funny how tight that shoe is when it's on the other foot and you're not the only voice in the debate, no?
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Catwoman

I am a moderate, Patriot...Try to listen closely and you might hear THIS TIME what I've said repeatedly...I am not not a liberal and have never been one.  Try again.

Patriot

Quote from: Catwoman on August 31, 2011, 05:55:55 PM
I am a moderate, Patriot...Try to listen closely and you might hear THIS TIME what I've said repeatedly...I am not not a liberal and have never been one.  Try again.

I draw my conclusions my  based on the collective (pardon the pun) of what you post, not on your self proclamation.  If you engage in defenses of programs/philosophies that clearly fit the model of the liberal progressive mindset, then guess what... If it talks like a duck egro, it's probably a duck.  And calling a duck a swan doesn't make the critter a swan.  But, to be fair, I'll keep listening and am continually reevaluating.

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk