Teachers Unions explained.....

Started by redcliffsw, August 28, 2011, 02:57:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Catwoman

LOL  ;D  Hey, Diane...What is YOUR opinion on this?  ::)  

jarhead

quote from catwoman:
LOL    Hey, Diane...What is YOUR opinion on this? 

Yes Diane, go head and give your opinion then step back and watch the "jumping start" You know Diane, you and me don't see eye to eye on a lot of things but I think you are intelligent  but sometimes too trusting. Can't you see what is happening ? Can't you see someone is "yanking your chain "? Being your cheerleader and for what ? So someone can have "fun" for a slow part of the day?
Yes, my "chain can be yanked" too before but I think yours is getting yanked more often than mine. I aint saying this trying to be a butt head---just think about it and maybe go back and re-read some past posts and see the pattern.

quote from catwoman
Debating its finer points is a bore. 
Now...This has been a "fun" way to use up a slow portion of the day

quote from catwoman:
I shouldn't be so ornery...It is just that it is so much fun to yank a few chains and watch the jumping start...It's not fair to do it to them, I know.  They are so in earnest...And I'm sittin' back, grinning.  God's gonna get me yet! lol 

Shame on me... 

Catwoman

Jar, you can attempt to stir the turds in that punchbowl...Go right ahead...But Diane and I happen to know each other better than you are aware.  She's not so slow-witted that she'd presume that I'm referring to her... ;D

Patriot

Quote from: Catwoman on August 28, 2011, 06:05:11 PM
Jar, you can attempt to stir the turds in that punchbowl...Go right ahead...But Diane and I happen to know each other better than you are aware.  She's not so slow-witted that she'd presume that I'm referring to her... ;D

Certainly appears he has at one punchbowl occupant stirred up.  LOL
Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

Catwoman

;) Well, Patriot, it takes a turd to recognize a turd...And yes...I'll move over and give you a bit more room...!!  ;D

Patriot

Quote from: Catwoman on August 28, 2011, 06:28:17 PM
;) Well, Patriot, it takes a turd to recognize a turd...And yes...I'll move over and give you a bit more room...!!  ;D

Such a lady.  And you educate children, right? 

Catwoman

What's the matter, Patsy?  Bothered that there is someone FINALLY who won't back down to your brand of bullying?  I really feel for your family...Do you kiss them with that mouth?

Patriot

Quote from: Catwoman on August 28, 2011, 06:41:17 PM
What's the matter, Patsy?  Bothered that there is someone FINALLY who won't back down to your brand of bullying?  I really feel for your family...Do you kiss them with that mouth?

Gee... you're right.  That chain pulling thing is a riot!  So, tell us about the balance it takes to keep your rants under control in the classroom... has it become easier since you moved to town?  Yank, yank.

Catwoman

You know, I never used to respond to anyone in this manner...Yes, I'd bite my tongue and maintan acting in a ladylike manner.  But there is a marked lack of gentlemanly behavior on this Forum anymore.  All acting like a lady gets you is a bunch of insults, poor attempts at innuendo and twisted words (or lies of omission).  Since Ross, Patriot and Red have begun to be the ring leaders on this Forum, there has been a degeneration of behavior.  Frank, you are exactly correct in that.  I feel sorry for this Forum, to be blunt...It used to be a fun place...Filled with people who were supportive of each other, who might let out with a few sharp comments but NOTHING like the "white trash talking" that has been occurring in the past year here.

I quit being silent when the howling baboons began holding their congress...And haven't regretted doing so...I am sick and tired of the bullies holding sway over the more decent folks on this Forum.

As far as my classroom goes...No one...And I repeat NO ONE...Is allowed to act in the repugnant manner that Patriot, Red and Ross do...My men are expected to deport themselves as gentlemen and my girls are expected to deport themselves as ladies.  There are no rants allowed in my world.  Period.  And NO ONE is allowed to dominate the conversation, bullying others by beating down everything they say.  My classroom is a calm, inspiring place where the very traits that USED TO EXIST ON THIS FORUM are utilized...Open discussion of thoughts and ideas, with NO ONE BEING ALLOWED TO BE A BULLY. 

So, Patriot...You can go rot in the same mud that you sling on everyone else.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk