Monkey in the house!

Started by David, August 27, 2011, 10:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David

I just spent fifteen minutes jumping up and down chasing a four and five year old boy and girl repectivly!  "There is a Monkey in the house, I wan't my bannana's, bannana's!!!!".  They screamed and giggled, they are in bed now, tired.
Not as tired as this old Man!  Our childeren are wonderful, our future!  I never laughed so hard and it was great to play as a child again.
I hope you all know me by now!  I don't and will not waste my time on here to become popular or gain praise; when I champion a cause it is because I believe!
Beware!!!  There is a Monkey in the house, lets play Children!
Dependence begets subservience and venality, suffocates the germ of virtue, and prepares fit tools for the designs of ambition.

Ms Bear

I'll bet they still have more energy left than you do.  Glad you get to have fun playing with them, they grow up to fast.

David

Quote from: Ms Bear on August 27, 2011, 10:05:19 PM
I'll bet they still have more energy left than you do.  Glad you get to have fun playing with them, they grow up to fast.
Pretty Lady;  They like to killed me!  But it was great!  These young minds are our future!
Dependence begets subservience and venality, suffocates the germ of virtue, and prepares fit tools for the designs of ambition.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk