The City of Howard, Shame!!!

Started by David, August 22, 2011, 04:59:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

doobie

good luck diane---hope you stay on the air, I enjoy your posts-I don't always agree, but that's the fun of this!!
CAUTION: if instrument is shaken sufficiently to cause arm to swing violently, damage may occur!

Jane

Quote from: Diane Amberg on August 26, 2011, 06:50:52 PM
Do you need to comment on every web, uh thread?  ;D ;D ;D ;D  I know you don't live in Howard either.
But I only live 2 1/2 hours away and keep posted on things going on that are not on the forum. I think if you check your post to mine you will see who post the most.

Patriot

Quote from: Diane Amberg on August 26, 2011, 06:50:52 PM
Do you need to comment on every web, uh thread?  ;D ;D ;D ;D  I know you don't live in Howard either.

Quote from: Jane on August 27, 2011, 08:31:08 AM
But I only live 2 1/2 hours away and keep posted on things going on that are not on the forum. I think if you check your post to mine you will see who post the most.

Hells bells.  Inquiring minds wanna know....

Name:    Diane Amberg
Date Registered:    July 01, 2007, 01:52:07 pm

Name:    Jane
Date Registered:    September 18, 2006, 09:06:33 am

Well kook at that, will ya... seems the Dialogue Diane talks 256.3 times more often than Sane Jane.  Hang in there Jane.  You'll catch up........ someday.   ;D

Conservative to the Core!
Gun control means never having to fire twice.
Social engineering, left OR right usually ends in a train wreck.

oldfart

I skiped through most of this  but back to the ladys lawn if is who I think it is  she has half dozen teenage kid sating on the couch  doing  get off there butts dont have mower brorrow one from 1 of these kids dads

Diane Amberg

Patriot, Jane needs to learn to take a little fun poking and not be so serous. Look at the horrible way some of you treat me, but I bounce right back. Why, I've even learned how to be sarcastic and mean thanks to you few in the saber club. As I finally said ,ya slam me, expect to be slammed back .I'm a gentle peacemaker type, who is a doer and nurturer, as well as a social gabber. But I do have a line, ya cross it... well, be forewarned.  If you don't like me, don't read my posts...GO AWAY.

Sorry O. F., I stepped on you. If that lady does have available help then perhaps the city should go out and suggest to the teenagers, in the strongest possible terms, that they do something...or else! Like Social Services take them away! Would that threat get 'em off the couch?

readyaimduck

Nah, Diane....while the threat may be serious, don't you know kids nowadays can't be threatened, or else they go to Social Services and complain about how mistreated they are:   they make me clean my room!;  they make me do dishes!; my mom hit my behind when I told her to f-off!;   BOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO   Poor, poor me!

I personally would set those kids up so that they hit rock bottom, then see what they do, and then guide them, if they aren't past understanding the consequences, but that is just me.
ready

Patriot

Quote from: Diane Amberg on August 27, 2011, 12:09:17 PM
Patriot, Jane needs to learn to take a little fun poking and not be so serous. Look at the horrible way some of you treat me, but I bounce right back.

Jane likely doesn't need your psychotherapy any more than anyone else does.

As for bouncing back... the same situation exists in human and animal medicine... it's called, generally, bacterial resistance.

Quote from: Diane Amberg on August 27, 2011, 12:09:17 PM
Why, I've even learned how to be sarcastic and mean thanks to you few in the saber club. As I finally said ,ya slam me, expect to be slammed back .I'm a gentle peacemaker type, who is a doer and nurturer, as well as a social gabber. But I do have a line, ya cross it... well, be forewarned.  If you don't like me, don't read my posts...GO AWAY.\

Peacemaker?  As in a John Bradshaw wounded inner child?  Nurturer?  As in a Melody Beattie classic codependent?

A line?  Passive/aggressive tendencies? There are grown men shaking in their boots all across the net. I'm sure.  Let the beatings begin, Mistress Di.  Oooooh!  What a nice flogger you have.  Wanna see my cat-o-nine?

I thought you had a storm surge to run from. 

Oh... I almost forgot... poke, poke, grin, grin,  :) ;) ;D

Diane Amberg

>:( >:( >:( >:( :'( Phooey.) Put on your iron underwear and deal with it. NUTZ. As far as the storm ,it's raining hard but not too much wind yet and still have electricity. Still waiting for it to worsen. ::)

Patriot

Quote from: Diane Amberg on August 27, 2011, 12:29:44 PM
Put on your iron underwear and deal with it.

Underwear?  Now you and Wilma have something else in common... an underwear fetish.

As for your electricity being on... we're hopin for the best from Irene.  We're also hopin that government stops with its self serving growth pattern.

Diane Amberg

I hate to think what mean by the "best" from Irene . In your case does that mean you hope something bad happens to me? It wouldn't be the first time "someone" hoped I'd be injured. I can't ever trust you, now can I?
   I speak openly and you skewer me word by word and line by line ,which is a very rude format, even if I'm just making social conversation. Very heavy rain now but still not much wind. I'll say no more if I'm not slammed again by anyone.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk